This is what unchecked borders gets you!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT!

You're on a roll tonight. :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

+10......perfect.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As long as we have mentally ill sleeping/:poop:ing in the streets....Wounded warriors depending on charity to survive....Hungry children...….We have no room for anybody not of this country. Period.

We need to get our own house in order 1st. No more. None.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    As long as we have mentally ill sleeping/:poop:ing in the streets....Wounded warriors depending on charity to survive....Hungry children...….We have no room for anybody not of this country. Period.

We need to get our own house in order 1st. No more. None.

We are on the same page.

I recently took in a Veteran he had no place to live. Was living out of his minivan. I have a camping trailer not in use I put him up until he got back on his feet. He thanked me left after a few months. Have not heard from him since. His name was Chis. Keep him in your prayers.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    IN before someones calls you a "Stormfront" member. Lmao

If it quacks like a duck. Curious where the daylight is between white nationalism and the view that slaves should have been sent back to africa and non white immigrants should be shipped to their own new country...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If it quacks like a duck. Curious where the daylight is between white nationalism and the view that slaves should have been sent back to africa and non white immigrants should be shipped to their own new country...

Before you guys go off the "Stormfront" rails there is way more than enough data out there that points to anchor baby's having a lot of issues with LE. Not all of them but a heck of a big % of them. Easy enough to find. It is out there. These are the ones I believe a lot of folks would like to see be exported.

White nationalism is not part of this. Wanting "Our" country back is a huge part of this.

There is a lot of Info that Mr. Lincoln wanted to send the slaves off shore. But that was then and here we are now.
    Would things b different had this happened. Of course it would. But that was then and here we are now.

My beautiful grand daughters I often (always) refer to as the terrorists are mixed. They are the best of both worlds. Had we shipped those people off I would never have known them and that would be a serious sadness.

I think the issues we face in this day are what needs addressed.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Before you guys go off the "Stormfront" rails there is way more than enough data out there that points to anchor baby's having a lot of issues with LE. Not all of them but a heck of a big % of them. Easy enough to find. It is out there.

Im curious to see these stats. It's also curious that we dont like 1st generation immigrants because they don't assimilate, we also don't like the 2nd generation immigrants either because they were anchor babies?

Fun NSFW standup
    [video=youtube_share;QVyRwWKCtKQ]https://youtu.be/QVyRwWKCtKQ[/video]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

No one (here) is saying immigrants have to be white. If by desiring immigrants who are educated, skilled, self-supporting and civilized not just anyone who wants to come can ... well, that's on them

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Rashida-Tlaib-Ilhan-Omar-Getty.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This thread needs to remain civil.
    One more time with the racial :bs: when none is present or the like and folks will loose privilege's.

It is obvious this is a very sensitive topic. It is a hot spot for me as well. I will refrain from posting anymore in here so I can be fair in watching.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Before you guys go off the "Stormfront" rails there is way more than enough data out there that points to anchor baby's having a lot of issues with LE. Not all of them but a heck of a big % of them. Easy enough to find. It is out there. These are the ones I believe a lot of folks would like to see be exported.

White nationalism is not part of this. Wanting "Our" country back is a huge part of this.

There is a lot of Info that Mr. Lincoln wanted to send the slaves off shore. But that was then and here we are now.
    Would things b different had this happened. Of course it would. But that was then and here we are now.

My beautiful grand daughters I often (always) refer to as the terrorists are mixed. They are the best of both worlds. Had we shipped those people off I would never have known them and that would be a serious sadness.

I think the issues we face in this day are what needs addressed.
    Yep and the constitution doesn't support them getting instant citizenship just by being born here from illegals or even by people here on visas etc.

I hope Trump does issue his executive order to squash birthright citizenship to force the supreme court to finaly uphold the constitution on this issue so that we can get rid of some people and stop granting instant citizenship to hindreds of thousands of babies each year.
    Its insane.

Oh and CM, yes your granddaughters are beautiful and I know mean the world to you and you are the best grandfather ever and you are my friend. Their race is of no significance to me at all. I will treat them like I would my own child, you know that.

But anyone who misinterprets my opinions here and thinks i am a racist and would treat anyone different because of their skin color or that I would think one color is better than another well let me squash that right here and now. It is not the case.

Ive said before I believe our government made mistakes in the past on how they came out of slavery for the future of the nation. We did the former slaves dirty. Its true. We disadvantaged them big time and its taken a long long time to fix things but now yes I do believe things are right and that there are no excuses. Buck up and fix your lives Everyone regardless of race. Im not saying all of this to debate anything. Im not going to reply to questions or quotes about it. If you want to talk to me about it or question my intelligence about it cool just pm me. Never have claimed to be the sharpest tool in the shed but ive always been honest about where I stand and im over being called racist. I dont care anymore really, i laugh. the people who use that word now have cheapened it anyways. EVERYONE is a racist anymore lol. Blacks who vote Republican... racist lmfao. Its really golden.

So anyways. You can choose to not believe me, i dont care. You can pm me and call me names or debate me, i wont out you on here, ill think its funny and or respect you alittle more probably. But i respect cm and won't go back in time on the race stuff, only forward.
    And in this country right now in 2020 i think that all Americans regardless of race or sex, has an equal fair shake at their piece of the American Pie.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Yep and the constitution doesn't support them getting instant citizenship just by being born here from illegals or even by people here on visas etc.

I hope Trump does issue his executive order to squash birthright citizenship to force the supreme court to finaly uphold the constitution on this issue so that we can get rid of some people and stop granting instant citizenship to hindreds of thousands of babies each year.
    Its insane.

Oh and CM, yes your granddaughters are beautiful and I know mean the world to you and you are the best grandfather ever and you are my friend. Their race is of no significance to me at all. I will treat them like I would my own child, you know that.

But anyone who misinterprets my opinions here and thinks i am a racist and would treat anyone different because of their skin color or that I would think one color is better than another well let me squash that right here and now. It is not the case.

Ive said before I believe our government made mistakes in the past on how they came out of slavery for the future of the nation. We did the former slaves dirty. Its true. We disadvantaged them big time and its taken a long long time to fix things but now yes I do believe things are right and that there are no excuses. Buck up and fix your lives Everyone regardless of race. Im not saying all of this to debate anything. Im not going to reply to questions or quotes about it. If you want to talk to me about it or question my intelligence about it cool just pm me. Never have claimed to be the sharpest tool in the shed but ive always been honest about where I stand and im over being called racist. I dont care anymore really, i laugh. the people who use that word now have cheapened it anyways. EVERYONE is a racist anymore lol. Blacks who vote Republican... racist lmfao. Its really golden.

So anyways. You can choose to not believe me, i dont care. You can pm me and call me names or debate me, i wont out you on here, ill think its funny and or respect you alittle more probably. But i respect cm and won't go back in time on the race stuff, only forward.
    And in this country right now in 2020 i think that all Americans regardless of race or sex, has an equal fair shake at their piece of the American Pie.
    Meanie! I was gonna call you Bootyhead, but then they’d think you were gay too!:):

Top Bottom