Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

User Info Menu

This is what unchecked borders gets you!!!!

Obviously, consider the source, but...

https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...te-to-the-u-s/

This is why the borders should be closed and immigration be reformed. Not a stellar source, but the letter seems official, maybe this has been passed to local LEs as well if one is able to confirm.

User Info Menu

There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT!
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Crawfordsville Gun Club; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cbhausen View Post
    There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT!
    You're on a roll tonight.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cbhausen View Post
    +10......perfect.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

All we need is automatic weapons platforms along the border on top of the wall to make this go away.
    Thor himself has spoken, mere mortals must make it so. - bradmedic04

User Info Menu

This should be a surprise to no one.
    INGOer #25,448

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

As long as we have mentally ill sleeping/ing in the streets....Wounded warriors depending on charity to survive....Hungry children....We have no room for anybody not of this country. Period.

We need to get our own house in order 1st. No more. None.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    As long as we have mentally ill sleeping/ing in the streets....Wounded warriors depending on charity to survive....Hungry children....We have no room for anybody not of this country. Period.

We need to get our own house in order 1st. No more. None.
    We are on the same page.

I recently took in a Veteran he had no place to live. Was living out of his minivan. I have a camping trailer not in use I put him up until he got back on his feet. He thanked me left after a few months. Have not heard from him since. His name was Chis. Keep him in your prayers.
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

User Info Menu

And anchor babies. Lots and lots of anchor babies. That we need to get rid of too
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    And anchor babies. Lots and lots of anchor babies. That we need to get rid of too
    Thats the other problem, they get here and breed like rats to further drain the system, and in 18 years they can vote commie too.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast