Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
    Expert

User Info Menu

As If We Need ANOTHER Reason To Vote For Trump...

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle may be coming to America — but not until President Trump is out of office...

https://pagesix.com/2020/01/12/harry-and-meghan-dont-want-to-live-in-la-until-trump-leaves-office/

tsm
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Good bumper sticker: “Keep the British monarchy out of America - Vote for Trump”

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Prince Who.....
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tsm View Post
    Good bumper sticker: “Keep the British monarchy out of America - Vote for Trump”
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Prince Who.....
    If I remember correctly we fought a little skirmish over not having a monarchy, or something along those lines?

User Info Menu

Not very interested in the royals, but Herman Cain had a great point: "Most grandparents would be thrilled that the grandson in his 30s is finally moving out."
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

Expert

User Info Menu

My conspiratorial take is, this is all orchestrated to create the North American wing of the Monarchy...

Follow the money...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    Not very interested in the royals, but Herman Cain had a great point: "Most grandparents would be thrilled that the grandson in his 30s is finally moving out."
    "Grandparents?" Uhhh... that has to be wrong. Parents, sure, but grandparents? Nope, they'd probably hate it. Maybe your grandparents didn't work you like mine did, but hell if something needed to be done, I was doing it. And it was stuff like "we need that stump removed," "Can you clean the gutters," Ms Elenor need someone to mow her grass. And that was just during summer, I can't imagine if I lived with them full-time.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex dropped a bombshell last week when they announced plans to step back from their jobs as full-time royals, live in North America part-time, and attempt to financially support themselves.
    THAT is a tough gig... I mean, coal miners that dig with their hands have nothing on those two.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    "Grandparents?" Uhhh... that has to be wrong. Parents, sure, but grandparents? Nope, they'd probably hate it. Maybe your grandparents didn't work you like mine did, but hell if something needed to be done, I was doing it. And it was stuff like "we need that stump removed," "Can you clean the gutters," Ms Elenor need someone to mow her grass. And that was just during summer, I can't imagine if I lived with them full-time.
    All my grandparents were dead before I was in my 30s.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Prince Who.....
    The Harry formerly known as Prince

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast