Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 655
  1. #1
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Extra Extra Read All About It - It's Official: Trump has been IMPEACHED II

    And go. There will plenty to discuss here.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  2. #2
    Grandmaster Alpo's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Oh. I misread your "rev" remark. I thought the ban hammer was warming up.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

  3. #3
    Grandmaster BugI02's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    I don't think Trump has plausible deniability in this matter. There is little doubt in my mind that he orchestrated the Ukrainian arm twisting with the assistance/or at the urging of Giuliani.

    Does it rise to the level of crime that would call for his expulsion from office? I don't think a majority of the country believe so.


    He got his pee pee whapped by Pelosi. Maybe that is enough to get his heretofore unbridled ego under control. Maybe not.


    But please don't attempt to convince rational people that Trump has integrity, honesty and selflessness as key personality traits. He's a lying ******* and the sooner he's gone, the better the chance that we will once again regain respect among our allies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolo Machiavelli View Post
    Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved? It may be answered that one should wish to be both, but, because it is difficult to unite them in one person, is much safer to be feared than loved, when, of the two, either must be dispensed with.
    The 'respect' of our allies is onerous, expensive, unreliably fickle and pretty much worthless. Put $2 with it and you can get a venti at Quikbux
    Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

  4. #4
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    Oh. I misread your "rev" remark. I thought the ban hammer was warming up.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  5. #5
    Le mot juste 2A_Tom's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    IBTL




  6. #6
    Le mot juste 2A_Tom's Avatar

    User Info Menu





  7. #7
    Le mot juste 2A_Tom's Avatar

    User Info Menu





  8. #8
    Master nonobaddog's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    IBTL

  9. #9
    Grandmaster Alpo's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    The 'respect' of our allies is onerous, expensive, unreliably fickle and pretty much worthless. Put $2 with it and you can get a venti at Quikbux
    There are a number of ways to defend the necessity of being well-respected in the world. The economic implications are certainly something I think you and I would agree with, but I'm not sure the luddites here would necessarily understand that.

    I'm not going to spend the time defending the position however. It is either understood or it is not.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

  10. #10
    Master Dr.Midnight's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    There are a number of ways to defend the necessity of being well-respected in the world. The economic implications are certainly something I think you and I would agree with, but I'm not sure the luddites here would necessarily understand that.

    I'm not going to spend the time defending the position however. It is either understood or it is not.


Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge