Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
    I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Extra Extra Read All About It - It's Official: Trump has been IMPEACHED II

And go. There will plenty to discuss here.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Oh. I misread your "rev" remark. I thought the ban hammer was warming up.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    I don't think Trump has plausible deniability in this matter. There is little doubt in my mind that he orchestrated the Ukrainian arm twisting with the assistance/or at the urging of Giuliani.

Does it rise to the level of crime that would call for his expulsion from office? I don't think a majority of the country believe so.

He got his pee pee whapped by Pelosi. Maybe that is enough to get his heretofore unbridled ego under control. Maybe not.

But please don't attempt to convince rational people that Trump has integrity, honesty and selflessness as key personality traits. He's a lying ******* and the sooner he's gone, the better the chance that we will once again regain respect among our allies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolo Machiavelli View Post
    Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved? It may be answered that one should wish to be both, but, because it is difficult to unite them in one person, is much safer to be feared than loved, when, of the two, either must be dispensed with.
    The 'respect' of our allies is onerous, expensive, unreliably fickle and pretty much worthless. Put $2 with it and you can get a venti at Quikbux
    Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Oh. I misread your "rev" remark. I thought the ban hammer was warming up.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

IBTL

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    IBTL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    The 'respect' of our allies is onerous, expensive, unreliably fickle and pretty much worthless. Put $2 with it and you can get a venti at Quikbux
    There are a number of ways to defend the necessity of being well-respected in the world. The economic implications are certainly something I think you and I would agree with, but I'm not sure the luddites here would necessarily understand that.

I'm not going to spend the time defending the position however. It is either understood or it is not.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

There are a number of ways to defend the necessity of being well-respected in the world. The economic implications are certainly something I think you and I would agree with, but I'm not sure the luddites here would necessarily understand that.

I'm not going to spend the time defending the position however. It is either understood or it is not.

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast