• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    NBC News serves up steaming hot take about voting for Trump being ‘unconstitutional’

EOkTkTDXsAMW748

Where do they find these people? Oh... the universities, of course.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Lol, ridiculous. Is there a test to determine who is and isn’t racist, or are you automatically racist if you vote trump, therefor not allowed to vote?

How about this. Anyone voting democrat is retarded, and allowing them to vote may violate the constitution. Can they be stopped?

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Lol, ridiculous. Is there a test to determine who is and isn’t racist, or are you automatically racist if you vote trump, therefor not allowed to vote?

How about this. Anyone voting democrat is retarded, and allowing them to vote may violate the constitution. Can they be stopped?

You asked for an answer, so here it is. Keep in mind, this is informative, not declarative, or prescriptive. By that I mean I’m just explaining how they get to the conclusion, I’m not saying this is truth, or that should be this way.

racism = prejudice + institutional power. Everyone has prejudice, and that’s not always bad. It’s only bad when it is coupled with institutional power. As the oppressors, and possessors of eternal privilege, and owners/directors of the predominant social order, white people are an institution, with power. Because all other identity groups are subject to this oppressive power, they cannot be racist. Only white people can be racist. And they’ll always be racist, because they cannot help it. All white people can do (it’s similar to the concept of original sin) is acknowledge their privilege, and concede to the will of oppressed people.

There is also a hierarchy of intersections where the least oppressed must acknowledge their privilege and concede to those with more intersections. So white female has fewer intersections than a trans female (male to female) depending on whether you’re trans-exclusionary or not).

TL;DR
    According to the doctrine, all white people are always racist, so that’s how you tell, if you’re a racist. And also according to the doctrine, if you deny your privilege, or your inherent racism, that’s called “white frigidity”.

Again, just so that people don’t wrongly assume I believe this ****. No. Nothing in the above explanation reflects my actual belief. I’m just explaining the point of view of grievance studies doctrine about racism as I understand it.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yup.

Here is the problem. There are mush brained numb skulls that are eating this :poop: UP.
    That’s a fair way of putting it, but I would narrow it to, they’re indoctrinated. They actually believe this ****. I think some people at the top know better, and are exploiting it for political gain. But most of these people I think really believe this is right. That’s why leople are so astonished when they hear some of the crazy **** that these people say. They belive it’s all true. This is their reality.

But, it’s a mistake to assume that all democrats believe in this ****, especially at the same level. That Party over there is in a fight for its values. The alternatives in conflict: traditional liberal values vs woke doctrine.

Top Bottom