Will Indiana step up like Virginia......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    when antigun nonsense comes here?

E80B43CA-E937-4B4F-A75B-4385DBB6AC47_jpe-1242503.JPG

20200120_101158_jpg-1242599.JPG

20200120_102739_jpg-1242600.JPG

7E48761B-0C9E-4190-A172-A67AC5B97398_jpe-1242467.JPG

Screenshot_20200120-104150_Facebook-1242293.jpg

Proud of these guys. Hopefully the douchebag governor gets a message from it.

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Step up like VA?

Like vote in a complete Democratic state government and have them pass any law they want?

VA population is about 8.5 million 22,000 is not a big crowd and at the end of the day the Democrats still passed the gun laws with no opposition.

Indiana demographics are far different than Virginia our cities would have to grow rapidly and attract the type of people that D.C. creates.
    VA is overrun with swamp rats and ultra liberals very doubtful it will ever recover.

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    Step up like VA?

Like vote in a complete Democratic state government and have them pass any law they want?

VA population is about 8.5 million 22,000 is not a big crowd and at the end of the day the Democrats still passed the gun laws with no opposition.

Indiana demographics are far different than Virginia our cities would have to grow rapidly and attract the type of people that D.C. creates.
    VA is overrun with swamp rats and ultra liberals very doubtful it will ever recover.

In 2008 this state voted blue.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Yes it did but even the Democrats in IN for the most part are not anti 2AD and Bloomberg money isn’t here.
    VA was a pure hit job the demographics shift along with Bloomberg’s money drove death nails in the GOP at the state level. Most of the Democrats in VA are anti everything we value in Indiana.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Lmao, no doubt. Thats gotta be embarrassing in their HQ state. Definately time to put money elsewhere.

As I've said before, when I see any other pro-2A group show up at the Indiana Statehouse with lawyers? I'll consider sending them my money.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    As I've said before, when I see any other pro-2A group show up at the Indiana Statehouse with lawyers? I'll consider sending them my money.
    Do you think that because Indiana is not really under threat at this time that only the biggest group sends some lawyers, almost as a token, or because they have the spare resources? Or am I wrong, do they have some real work to do? I guess I think of it like a presidential visit, which historically Indiana hasn't gotten as many because it's not a swing state. i'm for supporting as many as possible without becoming a victim of marketing.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    No slight on you Kelly and the legal teams that do great work. It’s the non profit employees that could careless about what cause they are working for that I have a beef with and of course WLP and his stooges

Lil Bob

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Crown Point, Indiian
    The key is to not be forced to react to what Virginia is facing in the first place - don't vote for Democrats in the first place and we will not have to worry about it. Democrats = loss of rights.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Do you think that because Indiana is not really under threat at this time that only the biggest group sends some lawyers, almost as a token, or because they have the spare resources? Or am I wrong, do they have some real work to do? I guess I think of it like a presidential visit, which historically Indiana hasn't gotten as many because it's not a swing state. i'm for supporting as many as possible without becoming a victim of marketing.

I know what I've seen. I've seen NRA-ILA show up. But don't listen to me, I don't know what the **** I'm talking about.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    No slight on you Kelly and the legal teams that do great work. It’s the non profit employees that could careless about what cause they are working for that I have a beef with and of course WLP and his stooges

The ones who work for the NRA-ILA, who I have actually met, do actually care.

Top Bottom