• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    A Kommiefornua judge has ruled it is freedom of speech to wear UNEARNED Military Medals. So, my question is would that same judge say it is freedom of speech for someone to wear a police uniform with a badge?

Nevermore

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2018
    Somewhere
    A Kommiefornua judge has ruled it is freedom of speech to wear UNEARNED Military Medals. So, my question is would that same judge say it is freedom of speech for someone to wear a police uniform with a badge?

The issue of wearing a police uniform and badge (i.e. impersonating a police officer) is that you could use the active power and authority of the police as an organization to force others to perform acts you have no lawful authority to demand. I could dress myself in enough military bling to shame a South American dictator and I don't have an iota more authority over the average joe on the street than I do now.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    The issue of wearing a police uniform and badge (i.e. impersonating a police officer) is that you could use the active power and authority of the police as an organization to force others to perform acts you have no lawful authority to demand. I could dress myself in enough military bling to shame a South American dictator and I don't have an iota more authority over the average joe on the street than I do now.

A fake cop has ZERO authority over anyone.

How about dress up like a judge and just start hanging out in the courthouse...giving free bad advice

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    You know what’s strange about once a year someone IME is caught wearing something they didn’t earn. Had a young 21 year old SGT/E-5 show up with a Ranger tab when I reviewed his ERB he had attended Ranger school and was released after two weeks. CSM caught it before I did field grade art 15 reduced to PFC/E-3 and kicked out for RCP can’t be a E-3 and have four years in the Army.
    Witnessed a major wearing a combat patch that had never deployed he was moved no idea what happened.
    Had a dude SSG/E-6 with airborne wings fake orders and school on ERB that admitted he had never went to airborne school while getting ready for a jump he had been living the lie since 1992 this was like 2004.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

What do you call someone who got C's in law school? Your Honor! :laugh:

This bothers me, as it should bother everyone. Is winning a marathon after taking a bus to the end of the race course free speech? How about putting on black robes and claiming to be a judge?

Top Bottom