Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    Grandmaster HoughMade's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    "Body shames"

    I get the hypocrisy, but let's not join in on the insanity of being all offended.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

  2. #12
    Master CindyE's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Kellyanne looks fine, and it shouldn't matter even if she didn't. And yes, Trump is right when he calls George "the husband from hell". I have no idea how she stays married to him.

  3. #13
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    "Body shames"

    I get the hypocrisy, but let's not join in on the insanity of being all offended.
    And that was the point, the hypocrisy...

  4. #14
    Master Brad69's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I like Kellyanne she’s nuts!

    I have witnessed her call out CNN to their face.

    Who is this liberal chick ? Does she advise a President?
    U.S. Army retired

  5. #15
    Grandmaster HoughMade's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I will say that wrinkles are often more prominent on on the faces of women with very little body fat....an issue that does not seem to afflict Mrs. Conway's critics.
    Last edited by HoughMade; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:22.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

  6. #16
    Grandmaster indiucky's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I got 300 likes and a ton of retweets by simply responding to her tweet this...

    "And Keanu Reeves is 55 years old...By all accounts he's nice to everyone and I have no idea what his politics are...Be more like Keanu Pam...One can be nice to those with whom you may disagree...."

    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

  7. #17
    Master Brad69's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    So you are killing with kindness Indy?

    Novel idea!
    U.S. Army retired

  8. #18
    Grandmaster indiucky's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad69 View Post
    So you are killing with kindness Indy?

    Novel idea!
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

  9. #19
    Grandmaster Kutnupe14's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad69 View Post
    I like Kellyanne she’s nuts!

    I have witnessed her call out CNN to their face.

    Who is this liberal chick ? Does she advise a President?
    A "former Democratic candidate." So yeah, must be a slow news day on Fox.... but, event though Kelly is busted, her words were certainly uncalled for.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

  10. #20
    Grandmaster Kutnupe14's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    I got 300 likes and a ton of retweets by simply responding to her tweet this...

    "And Keanu Reeves is 55 years old...By all accounts he's nice to everyone and I have no idea what his politics are...Be more like Keanu Pam...One can be nice to those with whom you may disagree...."

    That man is a saint. He must truly find beauty in people's souls, because his girlfriend is busted too.

    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge