Democrat Body Shames Kellyanne Conway...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This stuff just goes to show that the democrats always try to have it both ways. They frequently criticize Republican women on looks, dress, etc. They often blame republicans for this crap, but then do just that. I also saw no mention on MSM sites of this story. Why? It would be disastrous for female swing voters to see...

“Can you believe Kellyanne is 53 today? I turned 51 in Nov. And I’m not even wearing a drop of makeup,” Keith tweeted to her 70,000 followers Monday along with side-by-side photos of herself and Conway.

pam-keith-tweet-Twitter.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/media/pam-keith-kellyanne-conway-appearance

Just a week ago the MSM was doing their collective whining over asking if female candidates are "likeable" was holding them to a different standard and discriminatory against female candidates, only to be shot down with articles going back to the 70's with them asking why male candidates were unlikeable.

Lastly she may look a little tired from dealing with husband George Conway...

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I don't see how this Pam Keith woman thinks she has any room to talk about Kellyanne's looks. :):
    Pam should worry about herself.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Melanie Trump easily holds her own with Jackie Kennedy yet no mention is ever made in the media of her stunning looks and style like they fawned over Mike Obama.

Always thought KellyAnne looked like she could hold her own in a trailer park rumble. She polishes up nicely and her job is not to be a model but a spokesperson. She can run rings around the talking heads that attempt to interview her.

Maybe all those democrats can pose with guns in the Girls with Guns thread and see how they stack up.

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Kelleyanna works 18 hours a day, 6 days a week. She will burn holes in the argument of any democrat, and fears no one. Every time she comes on, wifey says "you go, girl!"

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Whip those knockers out Pam, and let's see the ole caboose while we're at it. I'll hand out grades shortly thereafter.

She's in pretty good shape but there are some google images of her that aren't so flattering. I didn't know who she was but apparently she's a FL lawyer who's desperate to get into politics but can't ever get past a primary.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Kellyanne looks fine, and it shouldn't matter even if she didn't. And yes, Trump is right when he calls George "the husband from hell". I have no idea how she stays married to him.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I like Kellyanne she’s nuts!

I have witnessed her call out CNN to their face.

Who is this liberal chick ? Does she advise a President?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I will say that wrinkles are often more prominent on on the faces of women with very little body fat....an issue that does not seem to afflict Mrs. Conway's critics.

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I got 300 likes and a ton of retweets by simply responding to her tweet this...

"And Keanu Reeves is 55 years old...By all accounts he's nice to everyone and I have no idea what his politics are...Be more like Keanu Pam...One can be nice to those with whom you may disagree...."

giphy.gif

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I like Kellyanne she’s nuts!

I have witnessed her call out CNN to their face.

Who is this liberal chick ? Does she advise a President?

A "former Democratic candidate." So yeah, must be a slow news day on Fox.... but, event though Kelly is busted, her words were certainly uncalled for.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I got 300 likes and a ton of retweets by simply responding to her tweet this...

"And Keanu Reeves is 55 years old...By all accounts he's nice to everyone and I have no idea what his politics are...Be more like Keanu Pam...One can be nice to those with whom you may disagree...."

giphy.gif

That man is a saint. He must truly find beauty in people's souls, because his girlfriend is busted too.

Top Bottom