Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Expert

User Info Menu

Democrat Body Shames Kellyanne Conway...

This stuff just goes to show that the democrats always try to have it both ways. They frequently criticize Republican women on looks, dress, etc. They often blame republicans for this crap, but then do just that. I also saw no mention on MSM sites of this story. Why? It would be disastrous for female swing voters to see...

Can you believe Kellyanne is 53 today? I turned 51 in Nov. And Im not even wearing a drop of makeup, Keith tweeted to her 70,000 followers Monday along with side-by-side photos of herself and Conway.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/pam-ke...way-appearance

Just a week ago the MSM was doing their collective whining over asking if female candidates are "likeable" was holding them to a different standard and discriminatory against female candidates, only to be shot down with articles going back to the 70's with them asking why male candidates were unlikeable.

Lastly she may look a little tired from dealing with husband George Conway...

User Info Menu

I don't see how this Pam Keith woman thinks she has any room to talk about Kellyanne's looks.
    Pam should worry about herself.
    GCA, Life Member GOA, SAF, NRA & ISRPA

User Info Menu

Pam should consider a nose job.

User Info Menu

Melanie Trump easily holds her own with Jackie Kennedy yet no mention is ever made in the media of her stunning looks and style like they fawned over Mike Obama.

Always thought KellyAnne looked like she could hold her own in a trailer park rumble. She polishes up nicely and her job is not to be a model but a spokesperson. She can run rings around the talking heads that attempt to interview her.

Maybe all those democrats can pose with guns in the Girls with Guns thread and see how they stack up.
    When seconds matter the 2nd Amendment matters.

User Info Menu

I think Kellyanne is damn hot for 53.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

Misogynist democrats entering the thread in 5...4...3...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by edporch View Post
    I don't see how this Pam Keith woman thinks she has any room to talk about Kellyanne's looks.
    Pam should worry about herself.
    Exactly.
    It's ok! I'm an INGO member!

Todd Young (R-IN)
    https://www.young.senate.gov/contact

Mike Braun (R-IN)
    https://www.braun.senate.gov/contact-mike

Find your U.S. Rep
    http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

/l ,[____],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_)-()_)-o-)_)

Marksman

User Info Menu

Kelleyanna works 18 hours a day, 6 days a week. She will burn holes in the argument of any democrat, and fears no one. Every time she comes on, wifey says "you go, girl!"

User Info Menu

Whip those knockers out Pam, and let's see the ole caboose while we're at it. I'll hand out grades shortly thereafter.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Midnight View Post
    Whip those knockers out Pam, and let's see the ole caboose while we're at it. I'll hand out grades shortly thereafter.
    She's in pretty good shape but there are some google images of her that aren't so flattering. I didn't know who she was but apparently she's a FL lawyer who's desperate to get into politics but can't ever get past a primary.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast