• ...and so much more!
  • Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I am not understanding this ?

So VA is rewriting the law to make some animals more equal than others?

Old baby killer blackface is insane IMO!

Does anyone know of a state with similar laws?

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I am not understanding this ?

So VA is rewriting the law to make some animals more equal than others?

Old baby killer blackface is insane IMO!

Does anyone know of a state with similar laws?
    maybe the people's dictatorship of china?

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    The Soviets used to put people into the Gulag for “crimes” such as “Anti-Soviet Agitation” and “Malicious Hoolganism”.

That which we call a “Progressive”, by any other name, is a wannabe tyrant.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The Soviets used to put people into the Gulag for “crimes” such as “Anti-Soviet Agitation” and “Malicious Hoolganism”.

That which we call a “Progressive”, by any other name, is a wannabe tyrant.

In The Gulag Archipelago, Solzhenitsyn recounts the story of a man who was arrested and given a 10 year sentence for hanging a coat over a bust of Lenin.

He didn't do it maliciously mind you, but was a construction worker renovating a building and the walls had already been removed so there were no hooks or coat racks from which to hang his jacket. He laid it over the bust rather than toss it onto the floor.

One of the party workers heard about the incident (because everyone was spying and reporting on their neighbors by that point) and he was arrested in the middle of the night and sent off to the Gulag for a 10 year term.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In The Gulag Archipelago, Solzhenitsyn recounts the story of a man who was arrested and given a 10 year sentence for hanging a coat over a bust of Lenin.

He didn't do it maliciously mind you, but was a construction worker renovating a building and the walls had already been removed so there were no hooks or coat racks from which to hang his jacket. He laid it over the bust rather than toss it onto the floor.

One of the party workers heard about the incident (because everyone was spying and reporting on their neighbors by that point) and he was arrested in the middle of the night and sent off to the Gulag for a 10 year term.

Coming to an area near you at the behest of the snowflakes we have raised.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh

I wonder if the worker could have defended himself by asserting that he put his coat over the bust to keep the construction dust and debris from dirtying it? Probably not, as it would have made the “court” and the apparatchik who turned him in look bad.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Coming to an area near you at the behest of the snowflakes we have raised.

Off topic.
    I think about this often. We did ok, and we raised this generation.
    Someone once asked me for advice. He couldn't control his son and didn't know why, because he gave him anything he wanted. I told him quit bailing him out. But he couldn't, because he was his son.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Off topic.
    I think about this often. We did ok, and we raised this generation.
    Someone once asked me for advice. He couldn't control his son and didn't know why, because he gave him anything he wanted. I told him quit bailing him out. But he couldn't, because he was his son.

That's crap.
    It's the easy way out.
    I may not be a parent, but I remember how my parents raised me.
    And they didn't take the easy way.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Truth. But a teenager/Early 20's isn't the time to start teaching that lesson. It starts early. I guide my kids the best I can. Eventually they learn something the hard way. Start it early. Not when the kid is in highschool, college or 30 years old living in the basement.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Yet another example of these morons being incapable of seeing past the end of their noses. They continue to attempt to push legislation which will undoubtedly come back to bite them in the ass down the road. The vast majority of the threats and violence that we see today is coming from the left in spite of the media’s attempt to hide it. I hope they pass it and when the state has decided it’s had enough and votes overwhelmingly conservative they’ll be throwing tantrums, getting arrested for violating their law and blaming republicans for it.

We need a new term for hypocrisy, I don’t believe the word accurately describes the intensity of their approach.

That said, I did tell a communist from CA to F himself a couple of years ago and I have never seen another human being lose their minds at the level that this goof did. He was almost crying while screaming that no one had ever told him to do that before. I was hoping he might attack me so I could defend myself but he stayed well away during his childish fit, might have been my giggling. Everyone who saw it still brings it up regularly.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I think it is time the "right" takes measures to use the same laws against them. They are based on perception of the one received. Let's all start claiming harassment against the left.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA

EVERYONE should read this: https://newcriterion.com/issues/2019/10/leninthink

Top Bottom