Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Shooter

User Info Menu

Northam & Co. try to make it illegal to tell them to GFY

Appears, among other things, that Northam & Co. would like it to be illegal for you to tell them what you think they should do with themselves.

Bill Tracking - 2020 session > Legislation

Most of the bill is straight forward, but the last part about making it illegal to tell them to go **** themselves is in my opinion, ****ed up!

User Info Menu

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuudge that noise.
    Well, I ain't always right but I've never been wrong,
    seldom turns out the way it does in a song.
    Once in a while you get shown the light
    in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

User Info Menu

I am not understanding this ?

So VA is rewriting the law to make some animals more equal than others?

Old baby killer blackface is insane IMO!

Does anyone know of a state with similar laws?
    U.S. Army retired

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brad69 View Post
    I am not understanding this ?

So VA is rewriting the law to make some animals more equal than others?

Old baby killer blackface is insane IMO!

Does anyone know of a state with similar laws?
    maybe the people's dictatorship of china?

User Info Menu

The Soviets used to put people into the Gulag for “crimes” such as “Anti-Soviet Agitation” and “Malicious Hoolganism”.

That which we call a “Progressive”, by any other name, is a wannabe tyrant.
    Brother, you asked for it!—Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastian d’Anconia

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey1911 View Post
    The Soviets used to put people into the Gulag for “crimes” such as “Anti-Soviet Agitation” and “Malicious Hoolganism”.

That which we call a “Progressive”, by any other name, is a wannabe tyrant.
    In The Gulag Archipelago, Solzhenitsyn recounts the story of a man who was arrested and given a 10 year sentence for hanging a coat over a bust of Lenin.

He didn't do it maliciously mind you, but was a construction worker renovating a building and the walls had already been removed so there were no hooks or coat racks from which to hang his jacket. He laid it over the bust rather than toss it onto the floor.

One of the party workers heard about the incident (because everyone was spying and reporting on their neighbors by that point) and he was arrested in the middle of the night and sent off to the Gulag for a 10 year term.
    Well, I ain't always right but I've never been wrong,
    seldom turns out the way it does in a song.
    Once in a while you get shown the light
    in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    In The Gulag Archipelago, Solzhenitsyn recounts the story of a man who was arrested and given a 10 year sentence for hanging a coat over a bust of Lenin.

He didn't do it maliciously mind you, but was a construction worker renovating a building and the walls had already been removed so there were no hooks or coat racks from which to hang his jacket. He laid it over the bust rather than toss it onto the floor.

One of the party workers heard about the incident (because everyone was spying and reporting on their neighbors by that point) and he was arrested in the middle of the night and sent off to the Gulag for a 10 year term.
    Coming to an area near you at the behest of the snowflakes we have raised.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post

I wonder if the worker could have defended himself by asserting that he put his coat over the bust to keep the construction dust and debris from dirtying it? Probably not, as it would have made the “court” and the apparatchik who turned him in look bad.
    Brother, you asked for it!—Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastian d’Anconia

User Info Menu

We need a serious Spartacus moment.

They cant lock us all up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

Shooter

User Info Menu

This country needs an enema!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast