Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

West Virginia offers 2A counties to secede from Virginia

West Virginia offers 2A sanctuary counties the opportunity to secede from Virginia.

https://gatesofvienna.net/2020/01/almost-heaven/
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

This is going to get crazy.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

Next we'll calling most of the Illini Hoosiers...
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

It would be better if they tried to save VA before they gave up on it. That battle has only just begun
    Last edited by BugI02; 01-24-2020 at 17:03.
    Just because individuals make poor decisions it doesn't mean governments make better ones

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    It would be better if they tried to save VA before they gave up on it. That battle has only just begun
    Why, a stronger W Virginia and weaker VA is ok in my book?

User Info Menu

You give up on all the normal people trapped there by life and make it more certain their senators and representatives are deep blue, and if they fail financially we'll still pay for a lot of it.
    Just because individuals make poor decisions it doesn't mean governments make better ones

User Info Menu

You give up on all the normal people trapped there by life and make it more certain their senators and representatives are deep blue, and if they fail financially we'll still pay for a lot of it.
    The only ones left will be in the urban areas (DC suburbs), and more likely than not, voting to keep the entitlements coming anyway.

User Info Menu

I was looking at their legislative elections. 7 of their 'house' seats that flipped have a margin of victory of less than 6% on record turn-out. It only takes 6 of those to flip to change control of the VA house of delegates and all seats are up for election at once I believe in 2021. The senate takes longer to fix because 4 year terms but they can get rid of Governor KKK in 2021. If they can get record turnout among Republicans, conservatives and patriots I think they can turn the place around, I think Trump has proven that a surprisingly large number of people are fed up with gov't overreach and business as usual. Given what is happening to them under one party rule, if they can't take at least some of it back then yeah it's a lost cause but I'd rather not give up territory to the enemy

User Info Menu

I was looking at their legislative elections. 7 of their 'house' seats that flipped have a margin of victory of less than 6% on record turn-out. It only takes 6 of those to flip to change control of the VA house of delegates and all seats are up for election at once I believe in 2021. The senate takes longer to fix because 4 year terms but they can get rid of Governor KKK in 2021. If they can get record turnout among Republicans, conservatives and patriots I think they can turn the place around, I think Trump has proven that a surprisingly large number of people are fed up with gov't overreach and business as usual. Given what is happening to them under one party rule, if they can't take at least some of it back then yeah it's a lost cause but I'd rather not give up territory to the enemy
    The damage will likely be done by then to their RKBA and not likely to get reversed.

User Info Menu

I would like to see the forces of sanity given more time to regain the VA political offices first.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast