• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Trump is really calling them out. This has to be one of the most contentious behind the scenes wars in history. The deep state fighting tooth and nail being exposed for the partisans they are and the manipulation of procedures put in place to protect the public from terrorism in secrecy. One dad thing is the power the MSM still has, yes it is shrinking, but if they reported this straight and honestly what we actually already know the lid would blow to the next universe...

Maria Bartiromo: Attorney General Barr is looking at officials not in the Horowitz report. He’s looking at Brenann. He’s looking at other Obama officials. How far up the line do you think that it went?

President Donald Trump: I think it went right to the top. And I think what they did was they spied on my election. What they did was so illegal like in history there’s never been anything like it. They tried to defeat me before I got elected. And then the insurance policy kicked in. Remember the famous insurance policy? If he wins we’ll go get him here. And that happened. There has never been a thing like this. If this were reversed and this were Obama, President Obama that this happened to. People would be in jail right now for 50 year terms.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I don't think the deep state figured he would win, although they didn't see his candidacy as good news. The Clintons were well known to reward those who appeared to help them and destroy those they saw as impediments. I think a lot of what these people did was more potential reward based as they were expecting Hillary to be in office. It's dc so the "legality" consideration of what people do there only comes into play if you get caught.

I'm reminded of Watergate and who could have seen the benefit of the break in considering what a long shot George McGovern's election was. Maybe those guys were thinking reward based thoughts.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I don't think the deep state figured he would win, although they didn't see his candidacy as good news. The Clintons were well known to reward those who appeared to help them and destroy those they saw as impediments. I think a lot of what these people did was more potential reward based as they were expecting Hillary to be in office. It's dc so the "legality" consideration of what people do there only comes into play if you get caught.

I'm reminded of Watergate and who could have seen the benefit of the break in considering what a long shot George McGovern's election was. Maybe those guys were thinking reward based thoughts.

I just found a coffee cup marked Watergate
    Washington, D.C.
    It was left in a house a customer bought, and they didn't want it, told me to throw it away.
    It's in my cabinet now.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Real, not fake, real, the words of a human, not an actor...
    Only actors can communicate? And people who can communicate are fake? I think no matter how well spoken Trump were, the media would say whatever he said was stupid. But Geez man. It would be way better if it were harder for them to make the case.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Only actors can communicate? And people who can communicate are fake? I think no matter how well spoken Trump were, the media would say whatever he said was stupid. But Geez man. It would be way better if it were harder for them to make the case.

The guy was doing a live interview, not a speech, just what is so wrong with it?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    They should shut down the FBI first. Create another agency to hire back the good ones and many replacements. Yet not so many replacements to make the agency anywhere near as fat and inefficient as it is now.

The new agency must be efficient, transparent and accountable.

Top Bottom