• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Just for the sake of argument, Pence become President but since he has dirt on the Clinton's he immediately commits suicide and Nancy gets the job. Then we all live happily ever after in the liberal paradise.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I've never been a trump supporter, and I wish we had a better option. But he is leaps and bounds better than pence. Pence would be a disaster.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Rulez! Just sayin’ probably not gonna go over well, Mr. Agent Man. There will be many, many, many, FBI “interceptions” of “acts” that wouldn’t have happened save for the “help” of the Feds. You know the kids that can’t empty their boots with instructions taped to the bottom, all of the sudden coming to the cities with viable IED’s? But for realz, nothing will happen, as most everyone is comfortable in theirselves right now.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The Republicans retake the house. (I expect this in any event)
    Every Republican Senator who voted to convict is defeated in his/her next election.
    Some Democrat Senators who voted to convict are defeated.
    Pence probably runs for president; not sure who his V.P. would be. (You might be shocked at how well he could do.)

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I've never been a trump supporter, and I wish we had a better option. But he is leaps and bounds better than pence. Pence would be a disaster.

Agree with the second part. I'm a Trump supporter, but Pence is such a whitebread dunce, the dems have libraries full of books on how to beat Republican politicians like him. Trump is smarter than all the Democrats; but most of them could beat Pence with ease. All it would take is one reporter to ask, "Hypothetically, Mr. Murdoc-, er, Pence, you have a daughter, and she was just raped..." Campaign over in 20 seconds.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is so full of ifs and maybes.

I do truly believe that the male of the species has been so beaten down and neutered that nothing would happen past some pockets of civil disobedience.
    We let this happen.

fullmetaljesus

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I'd rather not completely air out my thoughts on pence.

My thoughts will personally offend a good number of you and I don't want to do that.

Suffice into say, he much too religious for my taste.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    It is not going to happen. If Pence was on the ticket in November, the Dems have nothing. This would lock them out 8 more years.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I'd rather not completely air out my thoughts on pence.

My thoughts will personally offend a good number of you and I don't want to do that.

Suffice into say, he much too religious for my taste.

FullMetalJesus thinks someone it too Religious.

Let me just chew on this for a while longer.... :rolleyes:

fullmetaljesus

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    FullMetalJesus thinks someone it too Religious.

Let me just chew on this for a while longer.... :rolleyes:

When I joined this forum my co-workers called me Jesus bc I have long hair and a beard. My coworkers were also really into guns and kind of helped bring me to the community. Full metal Jesus seemed like a fun name to use here. Also I'll let you in on a little secret, I'm an atheist.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    When I joined this forum my co-workers called me Jesus bc I have long hair and a beard. My coworkers were also really into guns and kind of helped bring me to the community. Full metal Jesus seemed like a fun name to use here. Also I'll let you in on a little secret, I'm an atheist.

Gotcha!

Knew it had to be something like that. I was Jesus for years at my church because I had my long flowing goldilocks and the full beard. I also have a deep voice so I played God for any shows they were doing. But I'm not an aethyest.
    I can't even spell it. :dunno:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Meh, no one gave Trump any chance of success with anything and just look what he has done. Pence doesn't get any credit either, but we quickly forget that he essentially got Trump elected.

Pence would be fine as president and will be in 2024. Even those who wet their pants a little about Pence's religious beliefs will realize that...

#1 - Pence learns
    #2 - Following the crazy orange guy's lead is his only way to the goal
    #3 - There is no other choice, it's Pence or no Second Amendment

fullmetaljesus

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Now that I have a fresh dry pair of pants on I can tell you I certainly feel like 3 is closer to truth than I would like to believe. The Dems are just making it impossible to vote for them.

Top Bottom