Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Scenario: President Trump Removed from Office

User Info Menu

Scenario: President Trump Removed from Office

For the sake of discussion, let’s say somehow this happens... Now what?

And remember folks, there are rules here.
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Crawfordsville Gun Club; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

User Info Menu

Just for the sake of argument, Pence become President but since he has dirt on the Clinton's he immediately commits suicide and Nancy gets the job. Then we all live happily ever after in the liberal paradise.

User Info Menu

I've never been a trump supporter, and I wish we had a better option. But he is leaps and bounds better than pence. Pence would be a disaster.

User Info Menu

Rulez! Just sayin’ probably not gonna go over well, Mr. Agent Man. There will be many, many, many, FBI “interceptions” of “acts” that wouldn’t have happened save for the “help” of the Feds. You know the kids that can’t empty their boots with instructions taped to the bottom, all of the sudden coming to the cities with viable IED’s? But for realz, nothing will happen, as most everyone is comfortable in theirselves right now.

User Info Menu

The Republicans retake the house. (I expect this in any event)
    Every Republican Senator who voted to convict is defeated in his/her next election.
    Some Democrat Senators who voted to convict are defeated.
    Pence probably runs for president; not sure who his V.P. would be. (You might be shocked at how well he could do.)
    It is better to do good than not to do bad.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetaljesus View Post
    I've never been a trump supporter, and I wish we had a better option. But he is leaps and bounds better than pence. Pence would be a disaster.
    Agree with the second part. I'm a Trump supporter, but Pence is such a whitebread dunce, the dems have libraries full of books on how to beat Republican politicians like him. Trump is smarter than all the Democrats; but most of them could beat Pence with ease. All it would take is one reporter to ask, "Hypothetically, Mr. Murdoc-, er, Pence, you have a daughter, and she was just raped..." Campaign over in 20 seconds.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

This is so full of ifs and maybes.

I do truly believe that the male of the species has been so beaten down and neutered that nothing would happen past some pockets of civil disobedience.
    We let this happen.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetaljesus View Post
    Please elaborate. What do you think the problems would be?
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    Please elaborate. What do you think the problems would be?
    Inquiring minds want to know. I'm inclined to believe he would be as effective without the twitter drama.
    Rights are only as secure as the ability to wield sufficient force to defend them. - J. Neil Schulman

“There's nothing wrong with the country a bad recession couldn't fix.” - Irving Kristol

"He's not a tame lion..."

1 Samuel 13:19

Psalm 149:6

User Info Menu

I believe Pence would be elected just by promising to continue Trump's economic policies.

It is better to do good than not to do bad.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast