• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Well, to be accurate...the GOP thinks we're a joke, too; they just aren't leading the parade at the moment...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well, to be accurate...the GOP thinks we're a joke, too; they just aren't leading the parade at the moment...

Yes sir, they do. But I don't think DJT does...

I do think the liberal media and the democrats actions have baked Trump into a very conservative ideologue that I do not believe he was, even on Inauguration Day. I really feared he would go all squishy and liberal when it came to governing, but they hardened his resolve to be a conservative champion. They have forced him to become a better man, a true conservative champion. To not just give lip service for votes on issues like abortion, but be an all in supporter.

Yes sir Kut, he has truly become a better man...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As we tend to leave these self important elitists in the seats of power far too long they all think thy are royalty. There are a few but even they get the holier than us attitude after 20 plus years in the sausage factory finding new ways to get into our wallets and drive more nails into our feet to keep us in check. We need to purge/plunge that toilet. Send all of them home after 1 or 2 terms before they get so deeply rooted you can not touch them with a flame thrower.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    "The most trusted source in news" . . .

These three were not caught on a hot mic thinking that no one would hear them. They came right out and said it live on air. Don Lemon, as the host, surrendered control of his segment, and collapsed in laughter. He didn't even attempt to challenge his guests, or put on a facade of impartiality. The producers didn't cut away, or feign the signal dropping. They kept it rolling.

That should tell you a lot about the organization, the people who run it, and those who support it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    [h=1]Don Lemon Offers Non-Apology for Segment Where Guests Mocked Trump Supporters[/h]

CNN host Don Lemon took a short amount of time on Wednesday to discuss the controversial segment from Saturday where he burst into laughter as guests Wajahat Ali and Rick Wilson mocked President Trump and his supporters as Americans who can't read, write, or read a map.

Lemon claimed that he did not hear everything that Ali and Wilson said and that he was laughing at the jokes they were making, not at any particular group of people.

"Because this is personally important to me to address this. Anyone, ask anyone who knows me. I don’t believe in belittling people," Lemon said.
    "Belittling anyone for who they are, what they believe, or where they’re from. During an interview on Saturday night my guest said something that made me laugh. In the moment I found the joke humorous and didn’t catch everything said. Just to make this clear, I was laughing at the joke. And not at any group of people," he explained.

Love to see them reveal who they really are then they realize how ugly half the country thinks they are for it...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Not buying Lemon's "apology". He said he was just laughing at jokes and not any group of people. The damn jokes WERE about a particular group of people you dope.

White Squirrel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2016
    Evansville
    I'm white, old, fat, and bald and live in southern Indiana. I perfectly fit the stereotype they were making fun of. Frankly, I have been made fun of by better men than them and I could not care less what they think.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I hope the only surprising thing is that it was this plain and in the open.

"I hold it to a sign of great prudence in men to refrain alike from threats and from the use of insulting language, for neither of these things deprives the enemy of his power, but the first puts him more on his guard, while the other intensifies his hatred of you and makes him more industrious in devising means to harm you."

— Niccolò Machiavelli

If only we realized that this applies to more than one side.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I hope the only surprising thing is that it was this plain and in the open.

"I hold it to a sign of great prudence in men to refrain alike from threats and from the use of insulting language, for neither of these things deprives the enemy of his power, but the first puts him more on his guard, while the other intensifies his hatred of you and makes him more industrious in devising means to harm you."

— Niccolò Machiavelli

If only we realized that this applies to more than one side
    It does indeed.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Don Lemon is a gay liberal black man. He is bulletproof when it comes to consequences. Too many intersectional points. Doesn't matter that CNN's ratings are in the :toilet2:.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Don't we have a thread that is literally devoted to making fun of people on the left? Why the faux outrage?

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Don't we have a thread that is literally devoted to making fun of people on the left? Why the faux outrage?

Do you really think that a thread in a gun thread is comparable to a "trusted news source" that is seen by millions...oops, my bad...thousands?

Top Bottom