• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I found this from an old friend on FB. While this starts out with this gorgeous tall drink of water, at the end there are a couple slides that are VERY hard to handle, at least if you are a parent. And her personal story itself is heartbreaking. I'm glad she is out there fighting this fight against Sharia. But as hard as some parts are to watch, its worth it to remind us what we are up against.

[video=youtube_share;OuQZ19Om1JA]https://youtu.be/OuQZ19Om1JA[/video]

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This should be required viewing for all Americans. Our collective arrogance that it cannot happen here coupled with the strangest political bedfellows I can ever imagine, the liberal leftists and followers of Islam. Just think, a couple of weeks ago Hollywood females were bashing our President and country for killing a radical Islamic terrorist leader. Inexplicable...

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Her witness to the reality of Sharia in that ****hole place she came from is well worth the watch.

If you don't think it could happen here, you're living in denial.... just take a drive through the ****hole that Dearborn Michigan has become.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Her witness to the reality of Sharia in that ****hole place she came from is well worth the watch.

If you don't think it could happen here, you're living in denial.... just take a drive through the ****hole that Dearborn Michigan has become.

Do you think Islam or the departure of the Auto industry is more responsible for the decline of that area?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Her presentation also illustrates why Sharia is absolutely incompatible with Liberty.

The "prophet" can go hump a pig.... leave the little girls and women alone.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Do you think Islam or the departure of the Auto industry is more responsible for the decline of that area?

Both are due to failed democrat policy over half a century.

You can't really separate the 2, or the mass abandonment of Detroit.

P.S. Is Islam right about women, kut?

Last edited:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I have discussed this matter with Christians in the past, and have commonly encountered the viewpoint that "We (meaning Christians) will always be in the majority in America" and have little to fear from this.

I'm not so sure. I think it's a matter of time before this kind of behavior in America gets subjected to some kind of "Religious Freedom" test. I sure hope our court system gets it right. Because I can see a lot of ways our "Civil Rights Establishment" could really muck this up. They tend to see White Christian Men as the source of all evil in society, and tend to side in civil rights cases with whatever interest they perceive as being "on the opposite side" of WCMs.

This is also one situation where I think the Christian battle against "separation of church and state" could have unintended consequences. When you push the door open to overt religious involvement in government, you cannot control whose hand is on the door, how far that door opens, or who walks in afterward. The Government is not allowed to discriminate. Period. Full stop. "We will always be the majority" seems like an uncertain defense, to me. I would hate for "Religious Freedom" and "Civil Rights" to conspire in a way that potentially results in this kind of crap being given some official recognition by our legal system.

Last edited:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    She whitewashes the hell out of the Shah. He was a tyrant, murderer, and oppressor. Sure, he embraced western ideals, and IF you agreed with him fine. If not, jail, prison, torture or death.

In all fairness he was a lot less oppressive than Khomeini but he was oppressive none the less.

None of this justifies anything Khomeini did, but if he were truly loved by his people he wouldn't have been so easily overthrown.

Let us not forget that Saddam Hussein was also very secular. An evil tyrant, but a secular evil tyrant.

The problem as I see it is this, how many olde testament rules do we follow? Exodus 21:17 "Whoever curses his mother or father shall be put to death." The difference is in western civilization we don't take the "fire & brimstone" texts seriously. There are dozens more like this one that we simply ignore. Yet if we didn't the difference between "Christians" and "Muslims" would be negligible. It's not the religion, in my opinion, it's the absolute adherence to its extremism that is the problem.

With that in mind I don't know that it is Islam that is the problem but rather perhaps the culture. Each is separate from the other but they are very intertwined to the point that perhaps they may not be separate.

Either way, I do agree that Sharia should not be allowed to come here in any way, just as I wouldn't want to see Christian Ecclesiastical courts flourish here.

Regards,

Doug

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Keep these people out of our communities and state. Screw this

How can you do that without violating the 1st amendment? The thing that protects your free exercise is the same thing that protects theirs. If you want to say that the 1st amendment doesn't keep Christians out of communities and the state, how it not keep Muslims out? The 1st amendment doesn't exclusively protect Christianity.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    How can you do that without violating the 1st amendment? The thing that protects your free exercise is the same thing that protects theirs. If you want to say that the 1st amendment doesn't keep Christians out of communities and the state, how it not keep Muslims out? The 1st amendment doesn't exclusively protect Christianity.

I took him to mean this from an immigration standpoint.

Top Bottom