If You Cannot Take Debate Please Do not Ruin It For Others...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So just stop with the thin skinned retribution, there is no reason consenting adults cannot have a civil discussion on politics without it breaking down into inappropriate or personal attack posts. We have had two threads closed in less than a week! We welcome all points of view, so if someone disagrees with you or says something you disagree with, baffle them with your brilliance or befuddled them with your bull *****.

But NEVER make it personal.

NEVER call others names.

Say Oh My My My, I can't respond to you anymore. (Joke below for this point)

But for all our sakes quit getting our threads locked. I am tired of it! I feel like a kindergarten teacher scolding the kids.

Four southern belles were discussing their husbands one afternoon

1st Southern Belle: "Well, ah do declare, my husband is so good to me.
    He brings me diamonds near' every day of the week. I got a diamond
    ring for every finger."

: " My My My"

"You know, my husbands is the same way. He brings me fur coats
    all the time. I got a whole closet full of fur coats."

"My My My"

"Mine too. He takes me on cruises and trips. I've been nearly
    everywhere on this whole blessed earth."

"My My My"

(Nervous pause)

"How does your husband treat you?"

"Oh, my husband is good to me too. He sent me off to finishin' school."

(Nervous pause)

"Finishin' school? What good is goin' to finishin' school?"

"Well, I used to say 'F**k you', now I just say 'My My My.'"

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So just stop with the thin skinned retribution, there is no reason consenting adults cannot have a civil discussion on politics without it breaking down into inappropriate or personal attack posts. We have had two threads closed in less than a week! We welcome all points of view, so if someone disagrees with you or says something you disagree with, baffle them with your brilliance or befuddled them with your bull *****.

But NEVER make it personal.

NEVER call others names.

Say Oh My My My, I can't respond to you anymore. (Joke below for this point)

But for all our sakes quit getting our threads locked. I am tired of it! I feel like a kindergarten teacher scolding the kids.

Joke coming...

I feel you on this one. nd I am way over herding a bunch of cats.

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi
    ??????????...…:):

giphy.gif

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    If this locks I may just stop participating if members here cannot have at least civil discussion why participate?

I agree and disagree, lol.

Nah, but really, there’s a lot more to participate in than political discussions. Most of the time I browse through old threads in the self defense and 2A sections and just read. I talk in politics a lot, but if they did away with the political section altogether it wouldn’t keep me from participating here. Lot of good people and info here, politics are naturally a hot topic that’ll cause debates. We all have different views and opinions, even among the same party. We all joined for the firearm discussions I believe.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I agree and disagree, lol.

Nah, but really, there’s a lot more to participate in than political discussions. Most of the time I browse through old threads in the self defense and 2A sections and just read. I talk in politics a lot, but if they did away with the political section altogether it wouldn’t keep me from participating here. Lot of good people and info here, politics are naturally a hot topic that’ll cause debates. We all have different views and opinions, even among the same party. We all joined for the firearm discussions I believe.
    Just think what would happen if INGO had a bar?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Now that would be epic.
    CM, you’d stroke out just going near the politics table, not to mention the Glock vs. 1911 arm wrestling table. Of course, we’d save a barstool next to the Zima cooler too. The religious table would be empty because, alcohol, except of course for the Baptists and Catholics, but they’d keep it down, so as not to be seen.

Top Bottom