• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Another example that awards mean nothing and Hollywood pushes an agenda. I don’t mind a leftist winning an award, if they legitimately earned that award. I fear for my kids futures. They will never enjoy the little things we all got to. Movies that were art and didn’t push an agenda. music that was art and actually spoke a deeper meaning or story, sports with no political discussions just the game, awards that were actually earned because of what you did instead of who you are, and people in public not attacking people for political views. I mean sure, there were the occasional song about politics but it wasn’t engraved in every single thing you did. I only want to see political stuff when I look to see political stuff. Not when I’m watching a halftime show or listening to music.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Well, technically he didn't, their production company did.
    From the WTHR story:
    [FONT=&quot]It is the first feature backed by Barack and Michelle Obama’s production company, Higher Ground, but the former president and first lady are not technically Oscar winners.[/FONT]

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Well, technically he didn't, their production company did.
    From the WTHR story:
    [FONT=&amp]It is the first feature backed by Barack and Michelle Obama’s production company, Higher Ground, but the former president and first lady are not technically Oscar winners.[/FONT]

Yeah, lets see if the news AND TALK SHOWS spin it that way. I predict they say he DID win it, and to say otherwise, you MUST BE A RACIST

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    3oqdxz.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Nope. I am running out of actors to watch and now Brad Pitt has joined the group.

I hadn't heard about Pitt's comment. But I do like John Loftus' response.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/brad-pitt-oscars-john-bolton-president-trump

Pitt: "They told me that I only have 45 seconds up here," said Pitt as he accepted his award for best-supporting actor on Sunday night, "which is 45 seconds more than the Senate gave John Bolton this week."

Loftus:
    "The Brad Pitt thing was kinda funny. It's a good line," conceded Loftus on "Fox and Friends" on Monday, "But it's also 45 seconds longer than anyone in Hollywood gave Trump a chance."
    "Even before Trump was elected they were like, 'Oh, we hate him and he's guilty,'" he joked. "They've been going since jump street."

He's not wrong.

Top Bottom