• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I knew the left was unhinged, but it is reaching new highs/lows every day.
    I have a hard time taking in too much MSNBC or CNN anymore, just because they are nothing but anti-Trump 100% of the time and it gets old really quick.

Still, I want to be diverse as possible about where I get my news, so I can get more than one side of any given story.
    I've watched a grand total of about 1.5 hours of one or the other this evening, and I've heard the title of this thread uttered no less than a dozen times.

I wish just ONE of these so-called "journalists" would correct these simpletons by informing them that we do NOT live in a "democracy".
    Words mean things.

Apparently, this time, Trump is obstructing justice AGAIN, for "interfering with the D.O.J." in the Roger Stone case.
    He TWEETED his opinions! OMG!

This has gotten way past ridiculous, but I fear it will only get worse before November.
    Buckle up boys and girls, it's going to be a bumpy f'ing ride.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They want it to be a democracy. They need it to be so they can ride herd on the rest of us.

NAZI overlords proved that if you tell a lie over and over and over again eventually it will become a truth to those mush minded enough to believe it regardless of facts.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    They do know the president has the ability to pardon Stone outright without anyone else's consent or approval, right?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I knew the left was unhinged, but it is reaching new highs/lows every day.
    I have a hard time taking in too much MSNBC or CNN anymore, just because they are nothing but anti-Trump 100% of the time and it gets old really quick.

Still, I want to be diverse as possible about where I get my news, so I can get more than one side of any given story.
    I've watched a grand total of about 1.5 hours of one or the other this evening, and I've heard the title of this thread uttered no less than a dozen times.

I wish just ONE of these so-called "journalists" would correct these simpletons by informing them that we do NOT live in a "democracy".
    Words mean things.

Apparently, this time, Trump is obstructing justice AGAIN, for "interfering with the D.O.J." in the Roger Stone case.
    He TWEETED his opinions! OMG!

This has gotten way past ridiculous, but I fear it will only get worse before November.
    Buckle up boys and girls, it's going to be a bumpy f'ing ride.

And always remember.....those who contest/scream the loudest have the most to loose.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    They want it to be a Democrat-ocracy. They need it to be so they can ride herd on the rest of us.

NAZI overlords proved that if you tell a lie over and over and over again eventually it will become a truth to those mush minded enough to believe it regardless of facts.

​FIFY

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    They do know the president has the ability to pardon Stone outright without anyone else's consent or approval, right?

Yeah, I've also heard that a president can intervene so as to convert a 35 year sentence after a conviction for espionage to a 6 year sentence plus a coupon for a 'free' sex change. Remember how the MSM beat the drum about that attack on the justice system or meddling in military justice? Neither do I

If hypocrisy added to the GDP we would rule the world

Top Bottom