• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    This one is no joke. Universal is releasing The Hunt on March 13th, just under a month from now. It celebrates Liberal Elites kidnapping and hunting conservative "Deplorables". In light of the recent event in Florida and another at UC Santa Cruz with Republican voter registration tents being attacked (up to 17 arrests now), this will only incite more violence and embolden violent, lethal attacks on Republicans. It baffles me what Universal executives must be thinking, unless they want to see political conservatives hunted down and murdered. At first I thought it might be a Babylon Bee or The Onion joke. Found out it's not after doing some digging around on the Internet. This is a reflection of what our society has sunk to with raging liberal hatred of anyone and anything conservative.

See this article . . .
    https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/melani...ase-movie-about-hunting-deplorables-after-all

Wikipedia entry:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hunt_(2020_film)

See this trailer:
    [video=youtube_share;sowGYbxTPgU]https://youtu.be/sowGYbxTPgU[/video]

John

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    this intrigued me. Although in such a situation I don’t think the liberals would have the upper hand...
    I'm not concerned about a literal movie setup. What I'm concerned about is this movie inspiring loonies like that idiot in the van that mowed down a voter registration tent . . . and the mob that overran and attacked another voter registration tent at UC Santa Cruz. This kind of movie will inspire ambushes and attacks out of the blue . . . not some organized hunting club.

John

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Uhhh.... it’s looks like the liberals are the “bad guys,” so what’s the issue?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Just an SA adjustment. We go armed whenever possible because we are already targeted by certain segments of society, just expands the list a bit. Grey man is the best strategy in public, don't wear your politics on your sleeve. After a few of them die they may rethink how fun this seems

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    We are already to this point. We ARE getting abused, harassed, and attacked. Our rights are being diminished or omitted out right.

this is a war of attrition, we need to fight back.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    This is the one they held off on the release last year or so because there were a few shootings at that time.

I can't wait NOT to see it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    On a related note, if you have Amazon Prime, you can watch a couple great movies for free. Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire (excellent) and Keep and Bear. (10 mins in and so far so good...)

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Meh. People said Joker was an incel rage movie that was going to cause mass shootings to sweep across the nation's movie theaters. Never happened. And, besides, isn't the point of The Most Dangerous Game that the hunted adapt, improvise, overcome, and turn the tables on their pursuers? Wouldn't that make the message "be careful who you target, the deplorables are better at violence than you are"?

I reserve judgement. This is just as dumb as all the people being triggered by Joker before it even released.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Meh. People said Joker was an incel rage movie that was going to cause mass shootings to sweep across the nation's movie theaters. Never happened. And, besides, isn't the point of The Most Dangerous Game that the hunted adapt, improvise, overcome, and turn the tables on their pursuers? Wouldn't that make the message "be careful who you target, the deplorables are better at violence than you are"?

I reserve judgement. This is just as dumb as all the people being triggered by Joker before it even released.

Exactly, the plot is liberals target conservatives to hunt, the conservatives turn the tables on the hunters, and then pick them off one by one.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    In real life, what would they hunt you with, an egg whisk? Maybe a kohlrabi in a linen sock?

Even if you didn't have the ability to "fight back" all you would have to do is run in circles until their electric cars run out of power. When their power door locks run out of juice they are stuck...

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    While definitely much more overt in its messaging than the alleged sub-text of 'The Joker', I doubt that this will have much impact on real world events, beyond highlighting the bias of people involved in this project. We already have Antifa committing violent attacks (especially in Portland, while the Mayor gives them cover and legitimacy), conservative students being ostracized on college campuses, right leaning speakers being de-platformed, the lone wolf attack on an ICE facility, a van driver attempting to kill people at a voter registration drive, people wearing MAGA hats (or just red hats) being assaulted in public, Republican offices targeted and vandalized, prominent Republicans dealing with crowds outside their home calling for their death, Democrats and their sympathizers calling for Republicans to be accosted in public, the attempted assassination of Republican politicians at a baseball game, and multiple attempts to breach security at the White House and Mar a Lago to reach POTUS.

What do we really think this movie will do?

Top Bottom