Just what if? Its one of those conspiracy things you know.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

reno

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Just what if the prosecutors did the recommendation of sentencing whats his name,Stone, for 7-9 years knowing that it was way over the top. Also knowing that Trump would have to tweet and thus suckering him into the diatribe that we have listened to, with all the little minions lined up and ready to speak, and perhaps suspect of another inquiry. Plus all the garbage about Barr resigning.
    let's face it if Trump is to tough to get then go after the members of his team or administration.

All this is to, in one more way, divert the attention from what the DOJ is undertaking against some members of the previous admin. in perhaps serious criminal activities. Hopefully that is close to being announced also, with names and charges. Don't forget if Barr resigns that investigation ends and ends right then.
    We've seen McCabe get off. But then attention focuses on others.

This could be a Chess game played at levels we normally do not see in this country.

In the intelligence community and/or counter intelligence community playing it this way just might be business as usual.

Just what if?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It is all very plausible. We discuss these things in the general political discussion and the impeachment thread, that is still discussing theses issues. We als have a bigger than Watergate thread that you may want to add to as well. We just have no need for a standalone thread like this on a topywe have months of history on...

reno

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Well thank you very much for your comment and certainly for your opinion. Your opinion, yes, there are many out there, is your opinion. If I posted it in the wrong spot, bad on my part. I have checked some of the postings that you advised me about the placement on and, well, many of those could fit anywhere.
    I'm not sure if you are a moderator or just a self proclaimed watch dog, mentor, or posting police.
    None the less, I heed your advice and place it in it's just location. With eleven years on the site and very few posts, in fact minuscule number of posts, you maybe can understand that better. Maybe you can't. It's of little consequence to me either way.
    Again, I am properly advised, Thank you for your advice and have a wonderful day.

lol

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I always get a kick out of a non-moderator deciding on his own what should be posted and where. I have no problem with a gen pol post in the gen pol section. Seems to be where it belongs.

I do think there is a chess game being played. I don't for a second dismiss the possibility that the things we are seeing are the Never Trumpers flexing their muscles. With the MSM as their willing accomplices they do hold sway on a lot of people.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :@ya:

OK. This is being seriously discussed in other threads. We all want our voices to be heard. And the info all needs to be included in the ongoing discussions. It adds to the flow. And it also keeps the forum from getting mired in the mud.

That said members will chime in and direct the info to those threads. I see this to be the issue here. OP, ease up. There is a rhyme and reason here. And yes I am a Mod.

This one will be closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom