• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Watching Fox News tonight and I just watched Piers Morgan trashing CNN on the Sean Hannity show.
    He said it gave him no pleasure, but when he watches CNN these days he doesn't recognize his old workplace.

He said when he worked for CNN they had to at least pretend to be impartial, but now, that seems to have gone by the wayside.
    This is all old news to me, but I am astounded that Piers Morgan would admit as much.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There has been a subtle change in his tone/delivery of late. Maybe being exposed to us over time has had an effect...…...or not.

Is it possible that the tide might be changing at least somewhat? The comedian at the awards, I don't think he just had a conservative epiphany, that MAGA is now a counterculture, and outright patriotism is on the rise, easily evidenced by the race crowd reaction to the President or the serious attention now being payed by most at the national anthem at a high school game. Culturally and things in the heartland are getting better, that is why there is such a visceral reaction from the left and specifically Hollywood types, they see the tide changing too and are lashing out at it.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Instapundit blogs some of his saner sayings with "WE’VE DESCENDED INTO SOME SORT OF BIZARRE HELL-WORLD IN WHICH PIERS MORGAN IS A VOICE OF SANITY:"

He's still out to lunch on the 2A, but he has said a surprisingly large amount of sensible things about current politics. Of course with the direction the Dems are going, that's not hard.

I like this one:

9D758C07-1381-45A7-B98A-3ED413C3728D.jpeg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Maybe he's getting a paycheck for someplace else?

Or, maybe his just the media equivalent of the "Deep State," and is mad at CNN for axing his show. That the logic I've leaned on INGO; people never speak to their principles, they just want to get revenge, if they think they have been wronged in some way.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Welcome to my world. How is that different from being told I only voted for Trump because I wanted minorities 'kept in their place' and he would make the trains run on time. Full disclosure: Do you even think it is possible for a Trump supporter to have principles?

Top Bottom