• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Connections In Government And Media That Make You Go, Hmmm...

I keep seeing connections in general politics that seem remarkable. If it was rare I it wouldn't stick out so much to me. Often these relationships are not disclosed by MS media.

I will start with one from the last couple of days.

Anti-Trump former deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has a sister that just happens to be the head of the CDC, Nancy Messonnier. Now I don't know if the CDC is playing politics with Coronavirus, but it makes me go Hmmm...

Last edited:

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Last edited:

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The infamous Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman who testified that he disagreed with President Trump's policies and against Trump during the house impeachment just happens to have a twin brother, also a Lt. Col. and also at the NSC. He also just happens to be in the division that oversees book manuscript submissions for national security implications before they are allowed to publish. It was from the NSC that the leak of John Boltons book excerpts to NYT likely came from... Hmmm...

BTW, now that impeachment is over, Bolton says there is nothing to it. The NSC leak was likely a lie...

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The deputy associate attorney general in the Obama administration, Bruce Ohr, is married to Nellie Ohr. Nellie just coincidentally worked for Fusion GPS, the intelligence company that supplied the Steele dossier that started the whole Trump Russia thing. Bruce never disclosed that his wife's company was involved in what he was investigating. Hmmm...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It was recently reported that Chuck Todd had been renting a home to presidential candidate Amy Kolbuchar starting in 2008. He has conducted several interviews of her and neither party felt the need to disclose the relationship to the public. He recently was a moderator of a debate she participated in and again, no disclosure. Hmmm...

https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/22/nbcs-chuck-todd-was-amy-klobuchars-landlord-in-arlington/

It didn't help her, that's for sure.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It doesn’t matter if a potentially conflicting interest helps a candidate or not, in the interest of transparency, the relationship should be made public.

Top Bottom