Clinton Reveals Why He Had Sex With...That Woman...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Her saying she was shocked LOL.
    The guy was a serial womanizer and a rapist. She knew exactly what he was and helped cover for him for all of those years. This one he got sloppy and left evidence. She was mad at that. Whatever relationship they have, whatever. Its theirs and it works for them. Its not my business how their marriage works.
    But I'm not gonna be sold a bunch of bull and just take it.
    They got caught for once. That's what what so devastating. And now the daughter is in the family business and is just as much of a scumbag.
    He probably should have been removed from office for putting the country through that and he did commit perjury and lied to federal investigators. We've seen others go to jail for this.
    Deals were obviously made in the Senate.
    Previously I always thought the impeachment was BS. I've changed my mind. I think he deserved it and should have been removed.

Kennedy (JFK) actually put the country at risk with his affairs. He would sneak out of the white house without the secret service knowing and visit local Girlfriends. The FBI had their homes bugged and would call the secret service to say hey come get your boy he's over at so and so's. They'd rush over with the nuclear football. Good thing Russia didnt really Nuke the U.S. or JFK might have been deep in a girl instead of a bunker.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Really at this point most people would say who cares. What I don't understand is why now, what's he have to gain by blowing off about it today? Maybe he's promoting future book sales.

Always follow the money

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Really at this point most people would say who cares. What I don't understand is why now, what's he have to gain by blowing off about it today? Maybe he's promoting future book sales.

Always follow the money

Probably. Could be an attempt at a diversion for someone else. Maybe Biden and his corruption. But like you say, who cares now? Maybe he’s trying to prepare the ground for Hillary by painting her as some long suffering saint, or something.

No doubt, there’s an angle. And I’m sure we’ll figure it out in relatively short order.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    The guy was a serial womanizer and a rapist.

No different than Weinstein and everyone around these men knew and gave them a pass. POTUS Bill, The most powerful man in the world, face****ing a starry eyed intern at work. Who knows how many little girls Bill diddled on the Lolita Express. The double standard is incredible as these powerful people are permitted to do this time and time again with no consequences.

If Bill needed some stress relief and could not bear to touch Hillary do like every 13 year old boy and handle it yourself.

I thought Trump’s move was brilliant. Make the Clinton’s squirm uncomfortably and watch the media pan their cameras away and protect the chosen ones.

161010-clinton-trump-debate-intimidation-cheat_voaicw

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Her saying she was shocked LOL.
    The guy was a serial womanizer and a rapist. She knew exactly what he was and helped cover for him for all of those years. This one he got sloppy and left evidence. She was mad at that. Whatever relationship they have, whatever. Its theirs and it works for them. Its not my business how their marriage works.

EXACTLY!
    Their marriage is a business. hitlary knows how the game is played, she has more power together that apart.

Hillary responded in an interview, “I was just devastated. I could not believe it. I was so personally just hurt and I can’t believe this, I can’t believe you lied.”

Double Bull****.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Always follow the money

Setting the stage for Biden to pardon Weinstein? That would bring a big donation to the Clinton Foundation for sure. The pass through to Joe could keep Hunter in blow for the duration

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Monica was a "thing" used for release of stress and anxiety. I am very sad women are not up in arms over his comment.

Quote from the article: Clinton describes Lewinsky as "something that will take your mind off it for a while."

My gut tells me the Clntons are up to something......and it's not good.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    No different than Weinstein and everyone around these men knew and gave them a pass. POTUS Bill, The most powerful man in the world, face****ing a starry eyed intern at work. Who knows how many little girls Bill diddled on the Lolita Express. The double standard is incredible as these powerful people are permitted to do this time and time again with no consequences.

If Bill needed some stress relief and could not bear to touch Hillary do like every 13 year old boy and handle it yourself.

I thought Trump’s move was brilliant. Make the Clinton’s squirm uncomfortably and watch the media pan their cameras away and protect the chosen ones.

161010-clinton-trump-debate-intimidation-cheat_voaicw

??? Who are the females in the pic ???

Top Bottom