Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Clinton Reveals Why He Had Sex With...That Woman...

INGOer #18,319

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

And I really do not want to know.

But consider sex with Billery and I understand.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    And I really do not want to know.

But consider sex with Billery and I understand.
    Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.

User Info Menu

Her saying she was shocked LOL.
    The guy was a serial womanizer and a rapist. She knew exactly what he was and helped cover for him for all of those years. This one he got sloppy and left evidence. She was mad at that. Whatever relationship they have, whatever. Its theirs and it works for them. Its not my business how their marriage works.
    But I'm not gonna be sold a bunch of bull and just take it.
    They got caught for once. That's what what so devastating. And now the daughter is in the family business and is just as much of a scumbag.
    He probably should have been removed from office for putting the country through that and he did commit perjury and lied to federal investigators. We've seen others go to jail for this.
    Deals were obviously made in the Senate.
    Previously I always thought the impeachment was BS. I've changed my mind. I think he deserved it and should have been removed.

Kennedy (JFK) actually put the country at risk with his affairs. He would sneak out of the white house without the secret service knowing and visit local Girlfriends. The FBI had their homes bugged and would call the secret service to say hey come get your boy he's over at so and so's. They'd rush over with the nuclear football. Good thing Russia didnt really Nuke the U.S. or JFK might have been deep in a girl instead of a bunker.
    Last edited by Trigger Time; 03-06-2020 at 23:34.
    Wherever you go, there you are.

User Info Menu

The clntons are scum......period.
    NRA - Life

User Info Menu

Really at this point most people would say who cares. What I don't understand is why now, what's he have to gain by blowing off about it today? Maybe he's promoting future book sales.

Always follow the money
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post
    Really at this point most people would say who cares. What I don't understand is why now, what's he have to gain by blowing off about it today? Maybe he's promoting future book sales.

Always follow the money
    Probably. Could be an attempt at a diversion for someone else. Maybe Biden and his corruption. But like you say, who cares now? Maybe heís trying to prepare the ground for Hillary by painting her as some long suffering saint, or something.

No doubt, thereís an angle. And Iím sure weíll figure it out in relatively short order.
    INGOer #18,319

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    The guy was a serial womanizer and a rapist.
    No different than Weinstein and everyone around these men knew and gave them a pass. POTUS Bill, The most powerful man in the world, face****ing a starry eyed intern at work. Who knows how many little girls Bill diddled on the Lolita Express. The double standard is incredible as these powerful people are permitted to do this time and time again with no consequences.

If Bill needed some stress relief and could not bear to touch Hillary do like every 13 year old boy and handle it yourself.

I thought Trumpís move was brilliant. Make the Clintonís squirm uncomfortably and watch the media pan their cameras away and protect the chosen ones.

When seconds matter the 2nd Amendment matters.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Her saying she was shocked LOL.
    The guy was a serial womanizer and a rapist. She knew exactly what he was and helped cover for him for all of those years. This one he got sloppy and left evidence. She was mad at that. Whatever relationship they have, whatever. Its theirs and it works for them. Its not my business how their marriage works.
    EXACTLY!
    Their marriage is a business. hitlary knows how the game is played, she has more power together that apart.

Hillary responded in an interview, ďI was just devastated. I could not believe it. I was so personally just hurt and I canít believe this, I canít believe you lied.Ē
    Double Bull****.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GodFearinGunTotin View Post

Quote Originally Posted by R.E.M. View Post
    "A simple prop to occupy my time"
    *.*

Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast