• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I'm not talking political nightmare like "this would suck"... (although it would) I had an actual nightmare last night. As in bad dream that kept me awake...

It was of a political nature. I gotta stop watching, and reading about political crap for a while. Here's what went down.

Joe got the nomination. He picked (was forced) Hillary as his VP. They won in the election.

As could be predicted, Joe was dead about 6 weeks in, magically killed by a right wing extremists Trump supporter unhappy about the election. The nation erupted in flames, and the she witch suspended all 2A rights placing the entire country in a Hurricane Kartina like state of emergency, declaring Martial Law.

It went downhill after that.

What scared me was just how plausible the whole thing was... or is it time for a tin foil hat?

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    The only thing I'm fairly certain about is that if Joe is elected his VP will be the one to finish out his term. As far as your dream about Hillary suspending the 2nd, it just depends on which side will pay her the most money, it's "All about the Benjamin's" for her.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    Agreed, any president who has her as VP has weeks to live, but he'll be Epsteined, not whacked by a Trump supporter.

In any case, no president has the authority to suspend constitutional rights, and any attempt to do so, ESPECIALLY by the witch, would result in a response that we are not allowed to discuss here.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Even if it's not her, he'll be declared mentally incompetent halfway through the first term...

You're being generous, I wouldn't give him more than 6 months. If Biden gets the nomination those voting for him are actually voting for his VP to be President. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't been paying attention.

Of course on the other hand if they can prop him up for more than 2 years they could possibly secure the presidency for 10 years assuming the VP would finish out Joe's term he would still be able to run twice more for the Presidency. Maybe that's the Dem game plan?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Last night I had a nightmare that I owned a bubba'ed Mosin Nagant with a plastic stock and two scopes.

Sometimes dreams are just dreams.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Agreed, any president who has her as VP has weeks to live, but he'll be Epsteined, not whacked by a Trump supporter.

In any case, no president has the authority to suspend constitutional rights, and any attempt to do so, ESPECIALLY by the witch, would result in a response that we are not allowed to discuss here.

First, it wouldnt REALLY be Trump supporter. Just like Oswald probably wasnt the actual shooter. He (or she) would be a plant and they'd just blame it on his love of the red hat society. Just like they keep saying Epstein killed himself.

Second, if we had both the executive and legistlative houses solid Dem, I could see it having a shot at being done. She files the EO and the house and senate dont challenge him. Or the minority doesnt have enough votes to do anything.

This book is a good read. And parallels some of those ideas.
    https://www.amazon.com/Enemies-Fore...1583776434&sprefix=enemies+for,aps,150&sr=8-1

Its a good read. I tried reading the 2nd in the trilogy, but couldnt get past the 2nd chapter (in my copy the first couple chapters are included as a preview). It was just too depressing.

Choosing a transgender VP will make him a hero to progressives.

So we put Pence in a dress...

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Scrooge said:
    ...an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of an underdone potato.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    It's only a (bad) dream. Just close your eyes and tap your heels together three times. And think to yourself, there's no place like the gun range.

PS - I am pretty sure Hillary will melt if you throw water on her.

WizardofOz1939_Ruby_400-copy.jpg

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    STOP!!!! The fact that you had a dream about politics should be an indicator that it's time to unplug. Of all the things that could be dreamt, politics should be the very last. Ugh.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I had a dream that the Coronavirus is actually an engineered bio-weapon designed to infect the brains of Americans and influence them to vote Democrat, thus fulfilling the Chinese goal of further weakening the US. Anyone who refuses to vote Democrat succumbs to the virus, which explains why the elderly (who mostly vote Republican) are the vast majority of deaths! The Chinese have the cure for this virus, but will only provide it to Bernie Sanders once he is elected and establishes a communist government.

At least I think I dreamt that. Or I might have read it on INGO.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

:runaway:

Top Bottom