Is the plan to let Biden secure the nomination then replace him with ??????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DMTJAGER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2020
    WHITING
    Admittedly I'm no doctor but I can not see how anyone can not agree that Joe Biden is having mental issues significant enough that it should disqualify him for running for any political office let alone the most powerful one on earth as POTUS.

As the DemacRATs have proven they have absolutely no shame or regard for the law or the COTUS and are currently lead and populated by the most evil and vile criminals ever to hold public office I am of the strong opinion their plan is to get Biden far enough along in the primary process that he has secured enough delegates to win the nomination prior to the dems national convention and defeated Commie Bernie Sanders then the powers that run the DNC will have a well staged and prepaired national news conference.

At this conference prior to the national convention they will try to appear as because they are so absolutely concerned about Biden's obviously impaired if not significantly reduced mental capacity they have convinced him to step down and they will then put the candidate of their choice in his place, a presidential nomination coup if you will.

I don't know who they will choose possible Hilary or maybe even Michelle Obama?

I would like those here to share with me if they think my scenario which I feel is almost a certainty is likely in their opinion.

The more Joe Biden's talks at rallies the more his reduced mental capacity becomes evident to millions of potential voters and he will IMHO very soon become unelectable to especially to independent voters. I can only imagine he will get utterly destroyed in any debate with Trump and it will be reveled just how severe his mental incapacity really is.

Not to mention Trump will undoubtedly use Biden's many many mental gaffs against him in a add campaign showing him to be mentally incompetent for the most powerful political job on earth.

In my opinion the is no way the demacRATs can let Joe Biden be their candidate and win the election.
    UNLESS they pick someone to run as VP they feel people will vote for in great numbers who they plan on replacing Biden with if he wins the election before he even takes office.

Or scenrio NO#2
    Let Biden run Trump wins the country as a result of the Corona Virus goes into a severe rescission then the dems win both houses ahead of the 2024 presidential election then the dems feel they can win the unholy trinity of the white house and both houses of congress then pass the needed legislation to put the final nails in a free America's coffin.

Thoughts please.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Biden has been running that "drunken uncle" routine for a long time. How much is real and how much isn't I think few people really know. The DNC would have gotten behind anybody who broke out of the pack and closed the race at that point. Bernie will be gone as soon as his number gets negotiated out and he gets paid. I think regardless of what he does or says Biden's supporters and the DNC will run a pretty effective campaign against President Trump. He has all of the government, unions, and big media in his corner and represents a return to the old days of Uncle Sam at the world bar buying drinks for the house so he'll get foreign support as well. He's a gravy ladler from way back and those people are always hard to beat.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Biden has been running that "drunken uncle" routine for a long time. How much is real and how much isn't I think few people really know. The DNC would have gotten behind anybody who broke out of the pack and closed the race at that point. Bernie will be gone as soon as his number gets negotiated out and he gets paid. I think regardless of what he does or says Biden's supporters and the DNC will run a pretty effective campaign against President Trump. He has all of the government, unions, and big media in his corner and represents a return to the old days of Uncle Sam at the world bar buying drinks for the house so he'll get foreign support as well. He's a gravy ladler from way back and those people are always hard to beat.

Follow the ... gravy? :)

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    No, they'll push Biden all the way to the white house. If he forgets that Germany isn't being run by Nazis and nukes Germany, then they'll (democrats) find some way to justify it.

Considering his recent demonstrations, while you may laugh at the above situation, it's far from impossible or improbable. Democrats couldn't care less and would vote for satan himself if he was on the ballot.

Remember that last sentence above all else when it comes to how democrats vote. They don't care who it is or what they represent, just that they don't have an R beside their name.

(Republicans are not that way, you only need to remember the drama in 2015 regarding Trump. I also would not and did not vote for McCain or Romney.)

Last edited:

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I don't think Biden's mental state has deteriorated as much as you think. He's pretty much who he has always been. He does have to stutter in his speech, and that often gets misinterpreted (and misreporting by media figures who should know better) as something wrong with his mental state. But I haven't seen anything that would make me think he's moved significantly downhill.

And who is this "they" with such power over the Democratic Party? If such a group would exist, how would the most recent Democratic VP not be part of the group?

I feel sad for you that you are this worried about the Democratic Party and seem to think that the solution is the Republican Party.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't think Biden's mental state has deteriorated as much as you think. He's pretty much who he has always been. He does have to stutter in his speech, and that often gets misinterpreted (and misreporting by media figures who should know better) as something wrong with his mental state. But I haven't seen anything that would make me think he's moved significantly downhill.

And who is this "they" with such power over the Democratic Party? If such a group would exist, how would the most recent Democratic VP not be part of the group?

I feel sad for you that you are this worried about the Democratic Party and seem to think that the solution is the Republican Party.

OK. Strong statement. And in the over view both party's reek of dung but what would your answer be to your statement. Not stirring anyone's pot just want to know what is on your mind as to how this can be fixed.

And yes, growing up in a Dem lever pulling family it is true. Vote the party line or get out. Seriously. Once I saw through the party :bs: and opened my eyes I was pretty much a cast out at family gatherings.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Biden isn't going anywhere. With a woman VP, the media will pretend it cancels out the fact he's a Silver Alert in a Suit.

And frankly (Option #2), I can't believe you think Trump will win as a result of Coronavirus. The whole thing is a _gift_ to Democrats.

Zenmaster961

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2019
    Either Biden is in on the fix and plans to step down if he wins (or some other bs along the way), or the dems are completely lost, fractured. No way they're really running this guy.

I feel like somethings got to be up. They're not that stupid. They dont fall off cliffs or get swindled out of all their money....they can see his behavior well enough to keep him out of the public eye...

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Biden isn't going anywhere. With a woman VP, the media will pretend it cancels out the fact he's a Silver Alert in a Suit.

And frankly (Option #2), I can't believe you think Trump will win as a result of Coronavirus. The whole thing is a _gift_ to Democrats.
    This is definitely a possible make or break event. If he is perceived to handle it well, it could win him the election. If he is perceived to handle it poorly, it could lose it for him.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    OK. Strong statement. And in the over view both party's reek of dung but what would your answer be to your statement. Not stirring anyone's pot just want to know what is on your mind as to how this can be fixed.

And yes, growing up in a Dem lever pulling family it is true. Vote the party line or get out. Seriously. Once I saw through the party :bs: and opened my eyes I was pretty much a cast out at family gatherings.

You've hit the nail on the head. We don't need to be cheerleaders for "dung light" just because it's better than the obvious alternative.

Both parties have people who hold a range of positions, and blind allegiance to either one--without carefully exmining the positions of the individual candidate--is a recipe for constantly growing government. Yeah, we're going to fall on one side a whole lot more often than the other, but that is a bad reason to quit examining and criticizing the anti-freedom positions of both parties.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It’s all good. Biden just has a speech impediment. That explains everything.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You've hit the nail on the head. We don't need to be cheerleaders for "dung light" just because it's better than the obvious alternative.

Both parties have people who hold a range of positions, and blind allegiance to either one--without carefully exmining the positions of the individual candidate--is a recipe for constantly growing government. Yeah, we're going to fall on one side a whole lot more often than the other, but that is a bad reason to quit examining and criticizing the anti-freedom positions of both parties.

Solid points but again...….How do we fix this. I ask this all the time and folks just do not seem to have a solid answer past Vote Libertarian.....:):

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I don't know who they will choose possible Hilary or maybe even Michelle Obama?

You think that's a winning scenario, do you?

Imagine the ire of the Bernie fans...

In my opinion the is no way the demacRATs can let Joe Biden be their candidate and win the election.
    UNLESS they pick someone to run as VP they feel people will vote for in great numbers who they plan on replacing Biden with if he wins the election before he even takes office.

Or scenrio NO#2
    Let Biden run Trump wins the country as a result of the Corona Virus goes into a severe rescission then the dems win both houses ahead of the 2024 presidential election then the dems feel they can win the unholy trinity of the white house and both houses of congress then pass the needed legislation to put the final nails in a free America's coffin.

Thoughts please.

Why does every bizarre conspiracy theory involve a not-so-clever slur using the word "Democrat"? :dunno:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My best guess is that Michelle won't be interested in the job, more money and greater freedom on the talk show/speaking engagement circuit.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm guessing the "female" choice for VP will be that goon they call michelle obama.

Has she ever expressed any ambition of getting into politics?

Do you just hate her so much (hence the juvenile quotation marks), and hate the democrats so much that you put one and one together and got 666? :dunno:

I'm pretty sure the Democrats are well aware of what happens when you put an amateur on the ticket just to check a box or two. Speaking of, did anyone see Sarah Palin on The Masked Singer? :popcorn:

I would predict that Biden is the nominee, he picks a sensible, younger woman, like Klobuchar or Tulsi, and runs a decent campaign. Maybe ten years ago I'd say his gaffs would be a big detraction, but then Trump shook up everything - if he can get away with his Tweets, Biden can get a pass on his gaffs and hair sniffing. TDS is real, and people will ignore that stuff, just like a lot of us turn a blind eye to Trump's unappealing side.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My best guess is that Michelle won't be interested in the job, more money and greater freedom on the talk show/speaking engagement circuit.

I dont know. She could use that experience to command higher speaking fees later. The equivalent of you and me getting our masters or phd. :dunno:

Top Bottom