KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Can't offer any useful information other than to say that Carl Brizzi could surgically attach pistols to both of his hands and I still wouldn't vote for him.

What is the polar opposite of a ringing endorsement? ^^^^^^This!^^^^

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I will likely vote for Victoria Spartz. She is currently my state senator. While she's no Jim Lucas (few in the state legislature are) she has never given me reason to doubt her support of the second amendment.

Ghostface

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2017
    Grant Co
    I met with Mr. Abernathy last week and I like what I saw. He asked very good questions and was genuinely concerned about what he could do for the community. He has an impressive resume but was humble about himself. I don’t for sure where he stands with the 2A but I’m pretty confident he is a strong supporter. He commented about how some people in DC are calling for martial law because of C-19 and he was was like pump the brakes people!

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    So far I am most interested in Abernathy, Henderson, and Spartz.

Spartz interests me, as the naturalized citizens I have dealt with have been of two camps, either culturally opposed to guns regardless of what they learned during the effort to earn their citizenship; or fully knowledgeable of why the Second Amendment exists and strong supporters. My hope is, coming from a former Soviet state, and one currently at war with Russia she will be a strong supporter.

Henderson and Abernathy; I just need to research more. Of the three only Mrs. Spartz will have a voting record to peruse, but I haven't done so yet.

Mrs. Henderson gives me pause, if nothing else for the Senator Braun endorsement. Mr. Abernathy starts out strong for being a USMA graduate and a Ranger. I've never personally met anyone with those qualifications which were anti-gun (though I'm sure they exist).

I'll be checking back here to obtain the collective's wisdom.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I believe it was Spartz that was on Guy Relford’s show last week. I liked her. I can’t speak to how she compares to the others listed but I liked her.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    So far I am most interested in Abernathy, Henderson, and Spartz.

Spartz interests me, as the naturalized citizens I have dealt with have been of two camps, either culturally opposed to guns regardless of what they learned during the effort to earn their citizenship; or fully knowledgeable of why the Second Amendment exists and strong supporters. My hope is, coming from a former Soviet state, and one currently at war with Russia she will be a strong supporter.

Henderson and Abernathy; I just need to research more. Of the three only Mrs. Spartz will have a voting record to peruse, but I haven't done so yet.

Mrs. Henderson gives me pause, if nothing else for the Senator Braun endorsement. Mr. Abernathy starts out strong for being a USMA graduate and a Ranger. I've never personally met anyone with those qualifications which were anti-gun (though I'm sure they exist).

I'll be checking back here to obtain the collective's wisdom.

I wouldn't give someone a pass just because they went to the USMA and ranger school. Most officers go to ranger school it doesn't mean anything. I've become a bit shocked at the amount of officers i've encountered that are anti-gun. Being a republican though there may be some hope.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I have been somewhat disappointed in Spartz.

Can you provide some examples of votes she cast, that you would have voted differently?

Care to give a synopsis of your position on governance of the Nation?

cam4usa

Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Delaware County, IN

Can you provide some examples of votes she cast, that you would have voted differently?

Yes! We are building the team now! I will go full speed on everything very soon. But to answer you now, one thing is this pile of crap NDAA with the red flag in place… I would never enable someone to tell the police you’re scary and that be enough to compromise your gun rights!

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis

Victoria Spartz has the best voting record of the entire Indiana delegation in Washington of Senators and Representatives.

Compared to RINO Susan Brooks the previous Representative from the 5th District who I never voted for, I was happy to vote for Spartz and see her elected.

Conservative Review rates her at A 92%.
    You can see her ACTUAL overall voting record here.
    https://libertyscore.conservativereview.com/victoria-spartz

Last edited:

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I’m running in this district, against Spartz, and I guarantee I’m the most 2A friendly candidate of 2022.
    I support your right to run for office as much as anybody.
    Which party's Primary will you be in so people who want to vote for you can choose the correct party primary ballot?

Also, what are your stands on other issues besides the 2nd Amendment?

cam4usa

Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Delaware County, IN
    I support your right to run for office as much as anybody.
    Which party's Primary will you be in so people who want to vote for you can choose the correct party primary ballot?

Also, what are your stands on other issues besides the 2nd Amendment?

We are putting together a bunch of content and i can’t wait to answer all these questions! But in the meantime if you’d like a direct answer, please send me a dm and we can setup a phone call.

Top Bottom