• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    [video]https://www.facebook.com/watchparty/2387596508198167/?entry_source=USER_TIMELINE[/video]

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    It's gone.
    What was it?

*Edit- Now I don't know. Every facebook link I click on just takes me to my homepage. I don't know what that all about. :dunno:
    I even tested it on the INGO facebook link on their home page. Send me straight to my page.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It's gone.
    What was it?

*Edit- Now I don't know. Every facebook link I click on just takes me to my homepage. I don't know what that all about. :dunno:
    I even tested it on the INGO facebook link on their home page. Send me straight to my page.

It worked for me. Shows the open air market with all manner of live and dead animals for sale, including rats, bats, dogs, etc.. Showed dogs being butchered, using blow torches to burn the fur off the carcasses. Yum.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Worked for me. I am not shocked in the least. I traveled to Hong Kong in the 80's and saw a market like this. Extremely poor sanitation (actually throughout the country, not just at the market). Baskets of live kittens and puppies for sale. Whole fish, butchered chickens and ducks, and huge slabs of red meat all just lying on tables in the 85 degree sun. They would put foil over the fish eyes to keep the flies away. This is just what we saw from the street. Didn't walk through the whole thing.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    OK...
    That works for me.

I saw the video.
    So I'm pushing the release button. Have the bombs landed yet?

ggq9GcR.gif

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    For centuries, China has been a breeding ground for filth and disease. Once we get through this nightmare, it's time for the world to come together and tell China to clean their **** hole of a country the **** up!

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    "You must log in to continue" and I don't Faceplant. I've seen enough images of their markets to know that Chi-Comland is just a 3rd world country with some window dressing paid for by us buying their cheap crap and slave labor.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    But our liberal betters enjoy the vibrant diversity, other cultures are great! Similar to when fundamentalist Islam in the middle east throws gay people off buildings and stones women to death for know knowing there place.

I think most of know that it isn't just "different" and to be celebrated. Some things, even cultural things, are wrong at an objective, absolute level.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I don't even have a problem with what meat they choose to eat. Dogs and cats are pets to us, but to them they are just meat. The sanitation is my issue. When we were in HK, there were insects everywhere because they did not clean. Even at fancy restaurants, the tables, booths, and chairs were sticky with food and there were ants crawling all over them. After eating in restaurants a few times, we started buying bread, peanut butter, jelly, and oranges at the corner grocery.

Top Bottom