Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    There are something like 8 women that have now come forward accusing him of inappropriate touching.
    #metoo #believeallwomen

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I love how the AP, NYT, etc sandbagged on reporting the story until Biden safely cinched the nomination for himself and there was no way for primary voters to retaliate.

Just hold still, hon, Grandpa Joe's gonna give you a little sniff.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You guys aren't voting for him, so why bring it up....even if the allegation is true?

Don't you have enough trouble with Mr. GrabembytheP and the payoffs he made to women he's banged while married?

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I love how the AP, NYT, etc sandbagged on reporting the story until Biden safely cinched the nomination for himself and there was no way for primary voters to retaliate.

The progressive echo-chambers have been *****ing about this for months, claiming that it's the establishment wing of the party trying to push their guy ahead of the progressive...just like 2016.

The people who vote dont care. Just like Trump. We've turned a corner now, our politicians are free to be awful people in plain sight. There are no consequences. It doesn't matter how bad "our" guy is, because he is, by definition, better than any of "their" guys.

People believe this ****. Just like they believe the words that come out the mouths of Trump or Pelosi. We are sheep.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You guys aren't voting for him, so why bring it up....even if the allegation is true?

Don't you have enough trouble with Mr. GrabembytheP and the payoffs he made to women he's banged while married?

Alpo...seriously. Dead horse.

The republicans have laid their hypocrisy on the table for everyone to see, and...no one cares. Republican voters will continue to vote for Republican candidates simply because they aren't a Democrat. The Democrats want a nanny state, and that must be stopped...even if it ushers in a police state.

...and don't act like Democrat voters are any different. They'll vote for anyone with a D next to their name because Rebuplicans want a police state, and that must be stopped...even if it ushers in a welfare state.

The problem isn't a lack of things to vote against.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Meh. Voter's don't care. That's already been proven out time and time again. Supporters are more than willing to turn a blind eye to these things, and SJW warriors' TDS is strong enough that they'll sweep this under the rug.

C'est la vie.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Well, you are correct that the New Democrats and SJW's aren't worth a ****. Some of us old democrats used to cross party lines....as recently as 2004.

Trump will live or die in this election based on the economy and virus in October 2020, not genitalia.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    So she comes out 27 years later? I don't buy it. The trick is, who is putting her up to this. The Chicago Tribune today has an article on this. Several women who worked with her at the time said she never mentioned it. Much as I dislike Biden and everything he stands for, I'm going to cut him some slack absent solid evidence.

Alpo: As I understand it, any woman Trump may have messed with did it voluntarily. Big difference.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I would hope everyone here, for consistency, will treat these accusations with just as much skepticism as the Kavanaugh accusations, and every accusation going forward until the end of time levied by both parties against the other because it's just easy to do.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I would hope everyone here, for consistency, will treat these accusations with just as much skepticism as the Kavanaugh accusations, and every accusation going forward until the end of time levied by both parties against the other because it's just easy to do.

sexual assault in 1993

Way too late honey, you missed the #MeToo wave. If it was true and needed to be revealed there have been decades to do it, no need to wait for a political gotcha moment. Go have a chardonnay with your divorced girlfriends and chat about how all men are pigs, the girls will care a whole lot more than anyone else. This is no different than the Kavanaugh charade.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    So she comes out 27 years later? I don't buy it. The trick is, who is putting her up to this. The Chicago Tribune today has an article on this. Several women who worked with her at the time said she never mentioned it. Much as I dislike Biden and everything he stands for, I'm going to cut him some slack absent solid evidence.

Alpo: As I understand it, any woman Trump may have messed with did it voluntarily. Big difference.

I sided with Kavanaugh, if you remember, for much the same reasons. Even though K probably partied a lot harder than he admitted, he was a college student and people should be allowed to grow up.

With Joe, he's a lot more of a touchy/feely guy than me. I wouldn't be comfortable way back then acting like that. But that's just me. A lot of guys I know were a lot more contact types with any human being.

We do a disservice to the times when we look back and rewrite history with today's prejudices. **** the millennials.

But, as a political point, neither side has a winner here. It's just idiotic press. What are the parties gonna say: My slut puppy isn't as dirty as your slut puppy?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom