Can't Get Arrested In Raleigh If You Can Fight For Yourself...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There is no constitutional right to be arrested. But I have been trying my damnedest lately without much success. In fact, last Tuesday I tried to do so in front of the governor’s mansion in Raleigh, North Carolina. But despite my flagrant violation of their order to get off the sidewalk, the police refused to arrest me. Instead, they arrested three women for peacefully standing on public property. Then, they lied about it to the general public. The details of the one arrest I actually witnessed are important. And they call for an immediate challenge in federal court.

Fortunately, as soon as Lisa Todd was arrested, I had an opportunity to confront the aforementioned police officer. I charged onto the sidewalk and I ran right up to the officer. I shook my finger in his face as I shouted repeated demands that he explain what law Lisa Todd had violated that had led to her arrest. Despite my aggressive approach to him and my raised voice, the officer did not arrest me. In fact, he just cowered and walked away. Why do you suppose that was?

The answer, of course, is simple. RPD officers know who I am (as many of my former criminology students are on their police force). They know I teach a course on the First Amendment. They know I have tangled with Roy Cooper before and that I beat him in a seven-year lawsuit. And they know I would beat him again.

In other words, the Raleigh Police know they are violating their oath to defend the United States Constitution so they pick their targets carefully when they are trying to intimidate protestors and quell free speech. In this case, they picked on a homeschooling mom – doubtlessly assuming she lacks the means I have to fight back.

Mike Adams is a great conservative and gun rights activist. He loves to show off the guns he buys with money he has won in court over their unconstitutional actions.

https://townhall.com/columnists/mikeadams/2020/05/04/why-i-cant-get-arrested-in-raleigh-n2568127

Top Bottom