Time to PROVE you are a TRUMP Supporter...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Names changed to protect the guilty.

Who else is a 1%er?

Foszoe,

Yesterday, I asked my staff to send me the donation records for my most loyal members - the true leaders of our movement who will help carry us to VICTORY in November.

Not necessarily the biggest donors, but the most loyal, reliable, and dedicated donors - Patriots I can count on to take a leadership role and make a critical donation when it really makes a difference.

Foszoe, your donor record turned up in the top 1%.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Pres Trump specifically chose you, Brad. He needs your input to prepare for tomorrow's Presidential Town Hall.

That was a direct text anything you want me to tell em ?

Today's text
    You were 1 of the 25 President Trump selected for a 5X-MATCH EXTENSION! The other 24 patriots already donated, now it's your turn. Donate NOW

SEE I AM MORE IN FAVOR WITH OUR DEAR LEADER!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Pres Trump specifically chose you, Brad. He needs your input to prepare for tomorrow's Presidential Town Hall.

That was a direct text anything you want me to tell em ?

Today's text
    You were 1 of the 25 President Trump selected for a 5X-MATCH EXTENSION! The other 24 patriots already donated, now it's your turn. Donate NOW

SEE I AM MORE IN FAVOR WITH OUR DEAR LEADER!

Dear Leader? That's the one I got from Kim after I sent flowers...sure you posted in the right thread? Kim owns 11 lions....

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I vote, I do not give money.

I do both. Does that mean one of us is better than the other?

Well I get personal letters....free hats etc...you don't even have a MAGA hat? I have a few spares...

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Reminds me of the non essential Trump supporter running around in a foreign car going to huge parties without a mask. I doubt he donated money to the campaign but who knows.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Go easy fellas OK...….:):

CKW gets all of that mumbo-jumbo as she handles our donations etc and yes we support certain people and rail the living :poop: out of others. We are active. We care. Just pulling a lever is why we are in this mess peoples. Think about it. Do what you will as you will but make a difference. It seriously matters.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    41QRqv4g-lL._AC_.jpg

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Bet no one but me qualifies for this!!

Foszoe,

This email is FOR PATRIOTS ONLY.

You’ve been identified as one of President Trump’s fiercest and most loyal defenders, and according to your donor file, you’d make an excellent addition to the Trump Army.

When you become a member of the Trump Army today, we’ll give you access to get our never-before-seen, Limited Edition Camo Keep America Great Hat.

The President wants YOU and every other member of our exclusive Trump Army to have something to identify yourselves with, and to let everyone know that YOU are the President’s first line of defense when it comes to fighting off the Liberal MOB.

These limited-edition, American-made hats are for Trump Army members ONLY, so do not pass this information on to anyone.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    You were not supposed to pass the information on it’s says so right in the email!

You sir will be reported on!

See if you get another invite to the inner sanctum.

Top Bottom