Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 325 of 430 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 335 375 425 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 4300

Thread: Coronovirus IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    The mortality rate continues to decrease, too. So that's good.
    is it? or are we testing wider?

I think it's that and those getting sick now are the young who really aren't at serious risk from this. they're judt out living their life and trying to make a living.
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phase2 View Post
    More hand sanitizers added to a "toxic" list by the FDA (now over 100). Including one I'm using. Apparently, in the rush to expand hand sanitizer supplies, a number of manufacturers decided to use methanol rather than ethanol.

More hand sanitizers recalled as possibly Ďtoxic.í One is sold at Publix and Kroger

FDA List of toxic/recalled hand sanitizers
    huh. lax screening has led to problems as we mass produce crap in an insane response? I predicted this three months ago

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    is it? or are we testing wider?

I think it's that and those getting sick now are the young who really aren't at serious risk from this. they're judt out living their life and trying to make a living.
    Well, yeah, as usual, my statement relates to "as reported" which isn't necessarily "real" (whatever that is).

My concern is that for awhile we were testing anyone who wanted, but we seem to be shifting toward testing only those who are symptomatic. That will mean a skewed result toward the infected and sick.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    Well, yeah, as usual, my statement relates to "as reported" which isn't necessarily "real" (whatever that is).

My concern is that for awhile we were testing anyone who wanted, but we seem to be shifting toward testing only those who are symptomatic. That will mean a skewed result toward the infected and sick.
    Yep - it is the 'self-selection' problem.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

​"99%"
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

But wait... I thought kids don't get it???

Nebraska boy, 6, dies after diagnosed with coronavirus, report

Oh... I see...

A 6-year-old Nebraska boy who had been battling the coronavirus and previously received a triple organ transplant, has died, according to a report on Monday.

I'm deeply sorry for the loss of their child, but the kid was likely on enough immunosuppressants to reduce his immune system to near ZERO. Any bug the kid caught could have the potential to kill him.
    Necessity is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ghuns View Post

Oh... I see...

I'm deeply sorry for the loss of their child, but the kid was likely on enough immunosuppressants to reduce his immune system to near ZERO. Any bug the kid caught could have the potential to kill him.
    Sshhhh with your facts!!!

We must make the people fffffeeeeeeaaaarrrrr the cvirus at all cost. See even a 6 year old is not safe. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

Just like the guy in FL that died in a car accident but he had the cvirus so he was counted as died to due cvirus

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ghuns View Post

Oh... I see...

Personally, if people are prone to send their kids to public schools, I see no reason to let the virus stop them.

The caveat is that if you make that choice, you should also make the choice to keep you and your kids away from people with conditions that make them vulnerable to death from this thing.

...but the rest of us living life while taking a few reasonable precautions while the vulnerable stay protected is what I've advocated since March, so no change there.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

kids die of the flu and they die of COVID.

if i had a tiny baby i'd rather they got COVID. I think it's over 20 is where risk worse for covid than flu

User Info Menu

Under the heading of "Unintended Consequences"... this was posted on FB by an ER Doc that one of my cousins works with.

The acuity Iím seeing lately in the ER is some of the highest I have ever seen in my 27 years of doing this job and Iím not talking about covid. Sepsis, metastatic cancer, congestive heart failure, trauma, seizures, diabetes out of control, renal failure, and stroke after stroke, pulmonary embolisms, and on and on. I donít think Iím alone in this. I think itís a direct result of the shutdown. People are not getting normal checkups, they are not refilling their medications. They are missing follow up appointments, they are afraid of going to the hospital. Please come in. Donít wait, we will help you get your meds, get you follow up, we have social services and case management. The ER docs of America are here. We are still working. You do know one of the joys of medicine is telling you that everything is ok? Let us do our jobs...come in and let us check you out.

INGO - too small for a republic, too large for an insane asylum.