Page 225 of 502 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 235 275 325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 5012

Thread: The 2020 General Election Thread

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by foszoe View Post
    Sounds like a good description of Joe Biden.
    I have spoken.
    If youíre woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    How many people are comfortable that Trump will win four more years? While I'm hoping so, I can honestly say I will be pleasantly surprised if he does. There's so much leftist hate for him amongst the Media, the LLL and even the republican Establishment that he's on an uphill battle. Based on his accomplishments, he should be a shoo in for reelection.
    Iím not expecting Trump to win. If he does, thatís just 4 more years of avoiding far left bat **** crazy policies gaining any more ground.
    I have spoken.

User Info Menu

Chelsea Handler seems a little "white supremacist" for telling blacks they can't vote for trump because they're black

https://www.dailywire.com/news/chels...a-black-person
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KittySlayer View Post
    Good thing your order didnít arrive until today. If it had come on Thursday all the bottles would be empty if the drinking game was ďCímon ManĒ.

Speaking of empty bottles, usually there are 12 in a case. Did the UPS man drink one or have you already been imbibing?
    I ordered a few sampler kits. already gave away a half bottle for a birthday present
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    Chelsea Handler seems a little "white supremacist" for telling blacks they can't vote for trump because they're black

Thought similar about it.

Then is offering sex for him to change his endorsement even legal?

User Info Menu

Iím gonna modify my earlier thoughts about my confidence in Trump winning. Itís a flat out hard no. Because, how can Trump possibly compete with the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics?

Joe Bidenís gaffe? Or accidental honestly?

I have spoken.

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Put your chains back on 50 and keep your mouth shut. Can't have you breaking rank and influencing other followers to do so.

User Info Menu

My order arrived today. Just in time.

Let me know how the meritage is!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    You forgot to start out with or end with ĎCímon maní. And you need a number two point. The number two point should typically have nothing to do with the subject, be complete incoherent babbling, or contain non-words.
    I think "Malarkey!" counts as Point Number Two.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKBJ View Post
    Just because we may not understand Biden's version of love doesn't mean he doesn't love America.
    Because Bidenís version of Ďloveí for America manifestly seems to be **** it while it was still young, Biden should probably be classed as a Torie
    Just because individuals make poor decisions it doesn't mean governments make better ones