Page 231 of 502 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 241 281 331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 5012

Thread: The 2020 General Election Thread

Expert

User Info Menu

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ail-october-26

Trump is slated to travel to Pennsylvania this morning for three campaign rallies. The president will kick off the day with remarks on the American workers at a rally in Allentown. From there, Trump will head to Lititz -- population 9,369 -- for his second rally of the day, which is scheduled to begin at 1:30 p.m. EST.

The Biden campaign has not released the former vice president's schedule for the day.

The vice president will travel to Minnesota for a campaign rally in Hibbing. The event comes just one day after at least five aides to Pence tested positive for COVID-19, including his chief of staff Marc Short.

The California senator has no scheduled campaign events on Monday.
    Opinions may vary, , it is the internets.

Ark

User Info Menu

Trump campaigning in person in the most important swing state while Biden hides in the basement.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    Where is Biden?
    There by the pool, sniffing the girl in the swimsuit.

When seconds matter the 2nd Amendment matters.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    Where is Biden?
    LOL. Georgia!

https://www.11alive.com/article/news...8-e13f3f44fc18
    Last edited by foszoe; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:14.
    Orthodox Christian | Absolutist | NRA | GOA | MGNOC |ARRL | Purdue Alum

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by foszoe View Post
    LOL. Georgia!
    He was scheduled but no one knows if it has been cancelled.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ingomike View Post
    He was scheduled but no one knows if it has been cancelled.
    Yea so i think he will be there.
    Orthodox Christian | Absolutist | NRA | GOA | MGNOC |ARRL | Purdue Alum

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by foszoe View Post
    Yea so i think he will be there.
    Maybe physically but sure as hell not mentally
    "Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve Order in the world as well as property . . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine

User Info Menu

It appears that Souls to the Polls was a huge bust for the Democrats this past weekend. In Florida, Republicans actually won the weekend for EV (Dems always win - big - on Souls to the Polls weekend), and Democrats are out of 4/4 "supervoters" in FL. In NC, last I saw, Republicans had the EV differential down to about 10%. And in WI, Republicans are making like Herman Boone, running it up in the WOW counties, leaving no doubt that WI is out of reach for Biden.

Continue to pay no attention to polls. I saw a report this morning, from TargetSmart (a Democrat data modeler, so, no Republican bias), that Trump is winning college-educated whites by 4.3% among EV. I'm not even sure I can believe that. If that were true, Trump would be on the way to winning 40+ states.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chipbennett View Post
    It appears that Souls to the Polls was a huge bust for the Democrats this past weekend. In Florida, Republicans actually won the weekend for EV (Dems always win - big - on Souls to the Polls weekend), and Democrats are out of 4/4 "supervoters" in FL. In NC, last I saw, Republicans had the EV differential down to about 10%. And in WI, Republicans are making like Herman Boone, running it up in the WOW counties, leaving no doubt that WI is out of reach for Biden.

Continue to pay no attention to polls. I saw a report this morning, from TargetSmart (a Democrat data modeler, so, no Republican bias), that Trump is winning college-educated whites by 4.3% among EV. I'm not even sure I can believe that. If that were true, Trump would be on the way to winning 40+ states.

I pray everyday your analysis is spot on.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chipbennett View Post

I just donated to Trump after the debate, and did my voting on Saturday. Nice not having to stand in a long line.

Dream scenario:

Election night preliminary called for Trump BUT absentee and early votes still needing to be counted.
    Nov 6th election called for Trump after GAINING in absentee and early vote counting.
    Biden announce he's ending his campaign for Senate.
    Opinions may vary, , it is the internets.