Page 232 of 502 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 242 282 332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 5012

Thread: The 2020 General Election Thread

  1. #2311
    Grandmaster

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by foszoe View Post
    Yea so i think he will be there.
    Not based on what I'm seeing. Rumor has it that the reason is because Trump supporters are outnumbering Biden supporters at the "rally's"...

  2. #2312
    Grandmaster OakRiver's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    If the polls are wrong, for the second POTUS election in a row, aside from the obvious impact to that industry, what will the effect be on the psyche for those who depended on the polls? Will we see four more years of investigations looking for "reds under the bed" or other foreign influence actors?

  3. #2313
    Grandmaster Alpo's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by OakRiver View Post
    If the polls are wrong, for the second POTUS election in a row, aside from the obvious impact to that industry, what will the effect be on the psyche for those who depended on the polls? Will we see four more years of investigations looking for "reds under the bed" or other foreign influence actors?
    Agree. Although the pandemic adds a dynamic that might be very difficult to model.

    I'm watching what Nate Silver has to say and Nate sez it ain't a lock for Biden although it is leaning his way.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

  4. #2314
    Grandmaster Cameramonkey's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    Agree. Although the pandemic adds a dynamic that might be very difficult to model.

    I'm watching what Nate Silver has to say and Nate sez it ain't a lock for Biden although it is leaning his way.
    Its not just the pandemic. Where it used to be just embarrassment admitting voting for the crass orange dude, now it has another level; fear. People are legit afraid to speak out or else some angry leftist lashes out at them physically. Nobody wants to deal with that so they shut up and vote and either refuse to admit who they are voting for, or say they are voting for somebody else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

  5. #2315
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Golden oldie... note the source, POLITICO...

    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ampaign-227407

    Biden Inc.

    Over his decades in office, ‘Middle-Class Joe’s’ family fortunes have closely tracked his political career.
    Opinions may vary, , it is the internets.

  6. #2316
    Grandmaster jamil's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    Jill Biden. You sit there and allow your husband who has obviously been exhibiting the signs of mental degradation to be used as a political figurehead for the Democrat party. Have you no shame?
    Look at the power that gives her.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.
    **** Biden!

  7. #2317
    Grandmaster drillsgt's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    Agree. Although the pandemic adds a dynamic that might be very difficult to model.

    I'm watching what Nate Silver has to say and Nate sez it ain't a lock for Biden although it is leaning his way.
    He only gave Trump a 10% chance against Hillary, he needs to keep modeling lol.

  8. #2318
    Grandmaster Alpo's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Well, one way or the other, we'll find out next week.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

  9. #2319
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    Well, one way or the other, we'll find out next week.
    Well, maybe, there's all the post-election counting and lawsuits to resolve.
    Opinions may vary, , it is the internets.

  10. #2320
    Grandmaster BugI02's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    Jill Biden. You sit there and allow your husband who has obviously been exhibiting the signs of mental degradation to be used as a political figurehead for the Democrat party. Have you no shame?
    Did Hillary have any shame? These people want what they have done to get and retain wealth and power to remain hidden, at any cost. That a few people not even in their social circles might disapprove doesn't come close to balancing out the consequences of if all the dirty details become public. Shame is for the little people
    Just because individuals make poor decisions it doesn't mean governments make better ones

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •