Page 233 of 502 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 243 283 333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 5012

Thread: The 2020 General Election Thread

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by foszoe View Post
    Fox News just said he's heading to Biden tomorrow. Who said he was not doing in person campaign events and how is that defined
    Is there a town called 'Biden'? Billions/millions?
    Just because individuals make poor decisions it doesn't mean governments make better ones

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    Agree. Although the pandemic adds a dynamic that might be very difficult to model.

I'm watching what Nate Silver has to say and Nate sez it ain't a lock for Biden although it is leaning his way.
    Nate Silver is the biggest fraud of the bunch. He is the broken clock that is right twice a day.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chipbennett View Post
    Nate Silver is the biggest fraud of the bunch. He is the broken clock that is right twice a day.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chipbennett View Post
    100%
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

Expert

User Info Menu

Some states allow you to nullify your absentee ballot, and vote in person. Who Knew?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sta...sentee-ballots
    Opinions may vary, , it is the internets.

User Info Menu

No clue what that means, but I was also going to comment: you are absolutely correct about the impact of the pandemic. The Democrats have their ED voting contingent scared ****less from Covid. They are largely cannibalizing their ED in-person voting with VBM. At the same time, Republicans are, at best, wary of VBM, and are even more motivated to vote in-person (either EV or on ED).

So, yes: the dynamics of this election are totally different. It does complicate efforts to model the electorate. But anyone hoping for a Blue Wave on election day will be in for a rude awakening. By November 3rd, the Democrats will have almost fully shot their wad.

User Info Menu

Well, to me it means "different strokes for different folks". You cut your lawn your way, he cuts his another. Both lawns get cut. He probably has more fun, since he's a democrat.

As to covid....I don't know a lot of old, bold people when it comes to the virus.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

Well, to me it means "different strokes for different folks". You cut your lawn your way, he cuts his another. Both lawns get cut. He probably has more fun, since he's a democrat.
    I think it more likely that people with the residual mental acuity of a Joe Biden, vis a vis lawn mowing, are the ones in need of the 'Do not reach under running mower' stickers
    Just because individuals make poor decisions it doesn't mean governments make better ones

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    I think it more likely that people with the residual mental acuity of a Joe Biden, vis a vis lawn mowing, are the ones in need of the 'Do not reach under running mower' stickers
    Here is Don employing child labor at the White House. Maybe I should forward this to Q.....

Is he yelling at an 11 year old?

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Here is Don employing child labor at the White House. Maybe I should forward this to Q.....

Is he yelling at an 11 year old?

Vote for who you want but please do not denigrate a big moment in a kids life over petty politics.