Page 234 of 502 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 244 284 334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 5012

Thread: The 2020 General Election Thread

User Info Menu

You shooting for a job with CNN? LOL.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/trump...awn-mowing-boy

User Info Menu

Maybe it's an innocent error? When you believe Biden would make a better president than Trump, arguably you'll believe anything
    Just because individuals make poor decisions it doesn't mean governments make better ones

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JTScribe View Post
    You shooting for a job with CNN? LOL.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/trump...awn-mowing-boy

I like this one.

I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    Jill Biden. You sit there and allow your husband who has obviously been exhibiting the signs of mental degradation to be used as a political figurehead for the Democrat party. Have you no shame?
    Edith Wilson had no shame when she kept Woodrow in office after his stroke; Joe Biden is in only marginally better shape.
    Brother, you asked for it!—Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastian d’Anconia

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    Maybe it's an innocent error? When you believe Biden would make a better president than Trump, arguably you'll believe anything
    Try harder. Your insults seem to be losing heft.

Last edited by Alpo; 4 Weeks Ago at 14:53.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chipbennett View Post
    No clue what that means, but I was also going to comment: you are absolutely correct about the impact of the pandemic. The Democrats have their ED voting contingent scared ****less from Covid. They are largely cannibalizing their ED in-person voting with VBM. At the same time, Republicans are, at best, wary of VBM, and are even more motivated to vote in-person (either EV or on ED).

So, yes: the dynamics of this election are totally different. It does complicate efforts to model the electorate. But anyone hoping for a Blue Wave on election day will be in for a rude awakening. By November 3rd, the Democrats will have almost fully shot their wad.
    Dems seem to think the margins that are reported in polling will be the margins they win by. I’m pretty sure that’s not going to be the case, but I’m also not confident Trump will win.

But that’s not the purpose of my reply. It’s to congratulate you on your use of colorful metaphors.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    Well, to me it means "different strokes for different folks". You cut your lawn your way, he cuts his another. Both lawns get cut. He probably has more fun, since he's a democrat.

As to covid....I don't know a lot of old, bold people when it comes to the virus.
    Well. If he’s having fun it sure ain’t because he’s a democrat. Y’all are grumpy AF. Always angry. Always snorting as if enraged. Y’all should calm down and enjoy life.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Well. If he’s having fun it sure ain’t because he’s a democrat. Y’all are grumpy AF. Always angry. Always snorting as if enraged. Y’all should calm down and enjoy life.
    Yep. And if Biden's too old to catch covid then he can't govern. we were told it's here until 2022 at least
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    You need to get out more.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    That obviously depends on one’s biases. I think Helen Keller, even today, would make a better president than Trump.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever