Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Quick prediction...

This year's census is going to create a lot of movement as far as apportionment of US Representatives, benefiting the democrat party. It won't give them the massive numbers they hoped for so they accuse the POTUS of interfering and launch another investigation/impeachment debacle. A year later we find out that it was in fact the top democrats who interfered with the census and they're almost shamed by the media for it. Nothing changes, no one goes to jail, precious few at the bottom lose their re-election attempts.

Sorry, I'm bored.
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phylodog View Post
    This year's census is going to create a lot of movement as far as apportionment of US Representatives, benefiting the democrat party. It won't give them the massive numbers they hoped for so they accuse the POTUS of interfering and launch another investigation/impeachment debacle. A year later we find out that it was in fact the top democrats who interfered with the census and they're almost shamed by the media for it. Nothing changes, no one goes to jail, precious few at the bottom lose their re-election attempts.

Sorry, I'm bored.
    But probably on point.

The system is in shambles.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phylodog View Post

Sorry, I'm bored.

This is a fact that needs to start changing.

You or I at peon level violate one tiny law accidentally, like forgetting top secret sub controls are behind us in the selfie, and we land in Leavenworth. (or wherever the Navy sends them). Somebody high up blatantly passes thousands of top secret emails through an unsecured server, sends them to an aide's husband in office who doesnt have clearance, and deletes the evidence and none of them even get a slap on the wrist because "its not likely to be prosecuted."

There are absolutely positively two (maybe 3) Americas in the legal system. (3rd would be lower class being locked up for petty crimes that others in other socioeconomic classes might not even get prosecuted for)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

SWMBO is applying to work for the census. Something strange - looks like they will be requiring the canvassers use their own laptop. How in the hell is that supposed to assure us of secure personal data? It's OUR LAPTOP! Do they plan on securing part of our own device so we can't access it? I have complete faith in their ability to get it wrong.
    Rights are only as secure as the ability to wield sufficient force to defend them. - J. Neil Schulman

“There's nothing wrong with the country a bad recession couldn't fix.” - Irving Kristol

"He's not a tame lion..."

1 Samuel 13:19

Psalm 149:6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spencer rifle View Post
    SWMBO is applying to work for the census. Something strange - looks like they will be requiring the canvassers use their own laptop. How in the hell is that supposed to assure us of secure personal data? It's OUR LAPTOP! Do they plan on securing part of our own device so we can't access it? I have complete faith in their ability to get it wrong.
    Well think about it. A Census is like an election, where there is no media attention, no sense of urgency in announcing the results, and we don't find out who the winners were until much later, if at all.

What could go wrong?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    This is a fact that needs to start changing.

There are absolutely positively two (maybe 3) Americas in the legal system. (3rd would be lower class being locked up for petty crimes that others in other socioeconomic classes might not even get prosecuted for)

I'm not sure how Phylodog's prediction will work out, but you sure hit the nail on the head.

Apparently the 3rd might get a knee in the neck until dead.

Timely, very timely.