Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ljk
    Expert

User Info Menu

Biden Says "You Ain't Black" If You Vote For TrumpRebel HQ • 8.4K views6:19 Krys

NoMo new guns, Mo Ammo.

User Info Menu

If you’re black and reflexively vote for Biden because “he’s a Democrat”, Malcolm X would call you a “political chump”.
    Last edited by Mikey1911; 05-22-2020 at 18:10.
    Brother, you asked for it!—Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastian d’Anconia

Plinker

User Info Menu

The gaffs just keep on coming don't they? I can't imagine that they will not replace him at the convention.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Geoman View Post
    The gaffs just keep on coming don't they? I can't imagine that they will not replace him at the convention.
    Would not surprise me either but that would just nullify the system as it now exists. We are on the verge of some world altering changes.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

There’s simply no way the Democrat party isn’t thinking beyond Joe Biden’s nomination (if he gets nominated in the first place). Cognitively, imagine what he would be like four years from now.
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Crawfordsville Gun Club; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cbhausen View Post
    There’s simply no way the Democrat party isn’t thinking beyond Joe Biden’s nomination (if he gets nominated in the first place). Cognitively, imagine what he would be like four years from now.
    Well, he is toast now so...……
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

So the corollary according to Joe is if you vote for Biden, you ain't white?

User Info Menu

sauce will thicken upon standing

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

It just astounds me that Joe Biden is the "best" candidate the democrats can field.
    Are you serious?
    He really appears more like a joke than a serious candidate.
    Dormant U.S.Marine/ NRA Benefactor-Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cobber View Post
    So the corollary according to Joe is if you vote for Biden, you ain't white?
    No, just a member of the looter-moocher axis.

Brother, you asked for it!—Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastian d’Anconia

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast