Biden Says "You Ain't Black" If You Vote For TrumpRebel HQ • 8.4K views6:19 Krys

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    If you’re black and reflexively vote for Biden because “he’s a Democrat”, Malcolm X would call you a “political chump”.

Last edited:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    There’s simply no way the Democrat party isn’t thinking beyond Joe Biden’s nomination (if he gets nominated in the first place). Cognitively, imagine what he would be like four years from now.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    It just astounds me that Joe Biden is the "best" candidate the democrats can field.
    Are you serious?
    He really appears more like a joke than a serious candidate.

Cracker

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 10, 2020
    Hanover
    I was thinking that the Democrats are getting what they want later by purposely throwing the election by endorsing this moron?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I am going to have to go ahead and disagree with the notion that Biden has dementia, or is a victim of repeated "gaffes." He's been like this for years. Personally, I just think he's a hair-sniffing creep and a ****ing idiot. Those aren't gaffes. That is who he is.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I am going to have to go ahead and disagree with the notion that Biden has dementia, or is a victim of repeated "gaffes." He's been like this for years. Personally, I just think he's a hair-sniffing creep and a ****ing idiot. Those aren't gaffes. That is who he is.

I agree with Biden being a hair-sniffing-creep that is also a congenital liar. But now his worsening dementia will only enhance these traits by a magnitude. Making outbursts, lying, gaffs that much more pronounced. Sort of sad but he chose this path. His family should have intervened. Now his handlers are running things and they are only driven by their own personal greed. It will be an interesting summer-fall election season for sure.

:ingo:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Ehhhh, he's always had difficulty with words, to say the least... But I've never seen him so bad off that even answer cards aren't enough for him to complete a sentence.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Hopefully black voters will be insulted and do that "blexit" thing. As for backlash from the left, we haven't seen much because their #1 principle is close ranks and grab power. Regarding the DNC convention, the country is so polarized that they'll probably count on people voting for the brand regardless of whose face is in the ad and they'll go after the swing part of the vote with TDS negative ads

Top Bottom