Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

But this is relevant, the topic this thread is about mental decline as it relates to age. Lets be fair on the point that both candidates are old men in their 70s.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Folap View Post
    But this is relevant, the topic this thread is about mental decline as it relates to age. Lets be fair on the point that both candidates are old men in their 70s.
    But one is successful and President of the United States. The other one is just old and senile.

User Info Menu

Please don’t start a conspiracy where there is none. I have not felt the need to post on here in a long time. Do you want me to list the amount of firearms that I own and that I have made purchases from classifieds section of this forum in the past?

Strange I have to explain this, but everyone farts. I could provide video clips of Trump slurring his speech and such but that doubt it would matter much.
    Okay.

P.S. He flatly advocates firearms confiscation, say what you will, but supporting him in these parts is close to telling people you will kill them.
    Do not interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Actually I'm just amazed that you think Biden is an eloquent speaker. Clearly you haven't watched any of his recent attempts.
    Oh, c’mon. Biden eloquently delivered his “feeling the hair on my legs” speech.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Here is an interview from Biden also 40 years ago, where sounds about the same as he does now. Compare that to the previous video/article I linked of the drastic change in Trump in that time. https://www.statnews.com/2017/05/23/...le-interviews/

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Oh, c’mon. Biden eloquently delivered his “feeling the hair on my legs” speech.
    That one gives me the willies. "So I learned about roaches. And I learned about kids jumping on my lap."

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

I think Biden announced his choice for VP when he farted.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Bless your heart, you must be new to INGO.

Fingers only point one direction around here.

User Info Menu

Tried to rep you, Jetta.

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    I think Biden announced his choice for VP when he farted.

that's about as good as this thread will get!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast