Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Not to be insensitive, but Biden is unfit due to senility...

Like many of us, I’ve been watching it get worse for months. Can you imagine this guy four years from now as president? And they’re trying to tell us that he leads Trump by 8% right now in national polling of likely voters? I know bull**** when I smell it!

User Info Menu

The hate for trump is stronger than the fear of senile joe.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

TDS is real. And it is being fed by the machine.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Plinker

User Info Menu

The hate for trump is truly strong.

User Info Menu

I think you're 100% right. Political party notwithstanding his speech pattern and the the truly bizarre responses and statements he makes are worrisome.

It seems like the DNC is exploiting the elderly and mentally impaired.

User Info Menu

At this point I believe the end game for the Dems is to try and pick the person they want as VP, one that will promote their agenda in lock step with the party. They know the possibility of Joe completing more than a year is slim so as far as the Dems go it's the VP they're going to be voting for as President not Joe.

Expert

User Info Menu

To quote Cornelius from 5th Element, "It's a, it's a, it's a, it's a, it's a, it's a, it's a..."
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

User Info Menu

Ah, but the big Biden question is if the polls are right and he manages to overthrow Trump, look at the vice-president who will become president right after Biden stumbles through the oath of office.

User Info Menu

For now we can only sit and watch it play out. My guess is he will have Adams as VP thinking it will placate the black people considering his recent stupid comment.
    He sure seems to have health issues that could go South quickly. He (and Pelosi) should have been put out to pasture long ago.

User Info Menu

I will say it again “sleepy” Joe was never that sharp to begin with, now in his elder years he is laughable. President DJT will IMO get him to breakdown on a debate stage.

U.S. Army retired

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast