Page 101 of 474 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4735

Thread: Four Minneapolis officers fired after death of black man

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cbhausen View Post
    This isnít just about breaking stuff and stealing stuff. Itís about a political agenda and provocation of law-enforcement (both local and federal) to put conservatives and Republicans in a bad light and stir up sympathy for Democrats and liberals. And of course, drive people to the polls in November. Hopefully more of us than them.
    Frankly, rioters and looters have no sympathy among most democrats.

I don't want to debate the topic on this thread. It is clearly something that is a belief on your part and may not be factual.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© SeŮor Mouse)

User Info Menu

We had some Karen's, say 15 or so, protesting peaceful like in Noblesville this afternoon. Very odd demographic protesting.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    I didn't watch the video but if that's true, then wow... just wow. Unless there's a construction project going on at that corner, then that's pretty damning evidence of a premeditated intent to riot.
    Here is the video again. It is interesting overall, but you might want to start at 10:55 for the part about the bricks next to a Dallas courthouse. And according to the report, there was no construction going on in that area. But the bricks were there "just in case".

Dems (Politicians/MSM/Tech/etc): Replace Free Speech With Curated Information

User Info Menu

WOW.

Live broadcast in Seattle... a man with a handgun just walked up and ripped an AR out of the hands of another man, pointing the gun at him. Just... robbed him of his rifle.

https://twitter.com/ShawnGarrett/sta...75751552278528
    We passed upon the stair

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    WOW.

Live broadcast in Seattle... a man with a handgun just walked up and ripped an AR out of the hands of another man, pointing the gun at him. Just... robbed him of his rifle.

Do you know for certain it was his gun? There is absolutely zero context for that video at this point.
    Well, I ain't always right but I've never been wrong,
    seldom turns out the way it does in a song.
    Once in a while you get shown the light
    in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

K_W

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    WOW.

Looks like an undercover officer versus of an antifa thug with a rifle

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere KellyinAvon's Avatar

User Info Menu

WRTV live feed: Pennsylvania and I canít tell the other street, got idiots sitting in the middle of the road.

and their live stream stopped.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Do you know for certain it was his gun? There is absolutely zero context for that video at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by K_W View Post
    Looks like an undercover officer versus of an antifa thug with a rifle
    True, not a lot of context
    We passed upon the stair

K_W

User Info Menu

Yes, from another angle the kid took it out of a cop car and that was an undercover deputy.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jsx1043 View Post
    My pals in public safety in Johnson County told me that a town marshal in the county is offering to deputize anyone willing to help. I put 75% veracity to the statement, but pretty cool if true.
    Excellent!
    "I anticipate with pleasing expectation that retreat in which I promise myself to realize, without alloy, the sweet enjoyment of partaking, in the midst of my fellow-citizens, the benign influence of good laws under a free government, the ever-favorite object of my heart, and the happy reward, as I trust, of our mutual cares, labors, and dangers."