Page 474 of 474 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 470 471 472 473 474
Results 4,731 to 4,735 of 4735

Thread: Four Minneapolis officers fired after death of black man

User Info Menu

I don't have Denny's experience, but isn't the answer, "It depends"?
    Una salus victis nullam sperare salute.
    The only hope for the doomed, is no hope at all
    Virgil

I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast;
    for I intend to go in harm's way.
    John Paul Jones

A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs.
    Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phase2 View Post
    Federal Judge Allows 21 Businesses to Sue Seattle Over Harms Caused by CHOP

The city enabled the CHOP zone by granting approval and supplies and suppressed normal law enforcement that would have protected the businesses. I hope this hurts the city badly. Seattle acted in support of BLM and Antifa and should be held liable.
    Well It will not hurt those responsible. They will just raise taxes on those businesses.

2+2=4

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    Well It will not hurt those responsible. They will just raise taxes on those businesses.
    True. It will also ring true with a subset of the citizens who will be pissed that the administration. It will either convert enough people to turn things around (less likely) or drive more sane people out of Seattle (more likely).
    Dems (Politicians/MSM/Tech/etc): Replace Free Speech With Curated Information

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phase2 View Post
    True. It will also ring true with a subset of the citizens who will be pissed that the administration. It will either convert enough people to turn things around (less likely) or drive more sane people out of Seattle (more likely).
    The big corporations are the ones that need to leave to make it change. That probably won't happen.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo View Post
    Meanwhile, Wisconsin State Senator gets an explanation as to what "mostly peaceful" protesting is about:

Wisconsin Protests: Statues Torn Down, State Senator Hospitalized After Chaotic Night In Madison
    The term of art in this article is "chaotic." Ok then.

There is a copy of the video he took in the article but I could not get it to play, so here it is in a Twitter feed:
    https://twitter.com/TimCarpenterMKE/...16467007328258

Bonus pic of him laid out in the bushes.

In other news, the INGO post editor is really lame, especially when handling links. grr.
    Remember this? “Mostly peaceful protest” in Madison because some asshat “activist” got arrested fir being an asshat?

Whelp:
    https://apple.news/AxrI-G9kyQ2ivUQLs1cxD_g

Sentenced to time served (so at most 4 months) for a federal charge. Still some state charges to face.