• ...and so much more!
  • billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    383   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Any thoughts or ideas on how our local/State Leaders will handle the riot damage done last night (5-29 through 5-30)?

Local news interviewed Ten Point Coalition leader stated these things are due to years of negative things done in the Community, but did state that it is not the proper way to protest??

Will there be multi arrest after the video footage is in???

PS: It looks like Fort Wayne "Citizens" also showed interest in this way of "Protest"???

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Nothing will happen. These are the same idiot politicians that wrecked the economy for no good reason. These are the same idiot governors and mayors that let out inmates from prisons / jails over the Corona panic.

They will ask that people be nice and behave.

They will further hobble the police.

They will sit behind their walled mansions and continue their lives like nothing happened.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    330   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    One more reason I never go to Indy anymore. Moved out, not looking back.

What can they do? Nothing. What have they done? Nothing. What's going to change? Exactly, nothing.

Mob mentality is a very real, documented phenomenon. This will continue because our society at large doesn't deter nor prosecute for it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    What was the extent of the actual damage?

Some smashed windows, etc. Nothing too huge. Thank God we have a relatively low number of these violent low lifes.

On a positive note, one protester tried breaking into a store to loot and ended up severing a femoral artery. Oops. (Sorry not sorry)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Some smashed windows, etc. Nothing too huge. Thank God we have a relatively low number of these violent low lifes.

On a positive note, one protester tried breaking into a store to loot and ended up severing a femoral artery. Oops. (Sorry not sorry)
    I’m looking back to when protesters took selfie’s with the IMPD horse as the good old days.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I would imagine that downtown merchant/property/insurance owners in Indy will have spoken to their lawyers, who will talk to the city. Riots discourage visitors and shopping, lower property values and raise insurance rates.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Unless you were a business that had just been allowed to reopen and being recouping the business you'd lost from the government-mandated shutdown. Now you're shut down again because of your own fellow citizens.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I would imagine that downtown merchant/property/insurance owners in Indy will have spoken to their lawyers, who will talk to the city. Riots discourage visitors and shopping, lower property values and raise insurance rates.

The city government literally doesn't care. They're intimidated by the looters and rioters and have no intention of stopping them, despite what they may say to the press. Actions speak louder than words. When they start rounding them up and charging them with the crimes they've committed, then I will begin to take them seriously. Until then, it's just more :blahblah:.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Of coarse you have to have antifa show up to take advantage of those who are protesting so they can destroy peoples private property. You know because capitalism is bad and they have this fantasy of a Bolshevik revolution.
    The mayor of indy is weak and wont do nothing out of fear or scared he will offend someone. If the business downtown Indy need help being protected from being damage and robbed i would hope we get people together to protect them. Unfortunately it will probably get worst before it gets better and you have the, "I Hate the USA" crowd are going to use this tragic situation to try and start their revolution.. Anyways, Watch your Six. Its going to get rough for a while...

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    has Stinky Shoes/Little Lord Fauntleroy* made a statement yet? Is he for or against these "protesters"?

(*copyright Kirk Freeman)
    He's parroting what the other democrat mayors are saying (paraphrasing). "I support and understand the protesters, but we don't want to see people committing violent acts."

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    He's parroting what the other democrat mayors are saying (paraphrasing). "I support and understand the protesters, but we don't want to see people committing violent acts."

Yup. WE are screwed. This is on those who elect these lost balls that do not have the ability to run a Dairy Queen.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    One more reason I never go to Indy anymore. Moved out, not looking back.

What can they do? Nothing. What have they done? Nothing. What's going to change? Exactly, nothing.

Mob mentality is a very real, documented phenomenon. This will continue because our society at large doesn't deter nor prosecute for it.
    Bingo!!!

1st requirement I gave to my realtor 2 years ago, NOWHERE in Marion County, Period.
    Indianapolis is a pox on this state because of the democRATS that have infiltrated it. Nothing will ever get better there, only worse.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

You forgot the CVS they set on fire. The stores they looted. The graffiti they sprayed everywhere. Shots fired.
    It was bad.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Of coarse you have to have antifa show up to take advantage of those who are protesting so they can destroy peoples private property. You know because capitalism is bad and they have this fantasy of a Bolshevik revolution.
    The mayor of indy is weak and wont do nothing out of fear or scared he will offend someone. If the business downtown Indy need help being protected from being damage and robbed i would hope we get people together to protect them. Unfortunately it will probably get worst before it gets better and you have the, "I Hate the USA" crowd are going to use this tragic situation to try and start their revolution.. Anyways, Watch your Six. Its going to get rough for a while...

Good to see you back in these parts Bollorollo.

Top Bottom