• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Now lets hope they put half as much effort into gitmoing these filthy terrorists, as they have in using their spying tools to subvert each other politically.

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    Well they already activated the National guard. now would be a good time to round them all up; they’re prob all gathered on one place too.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Antifa is now calling for all its membership to go into private homes and take what they want, assault the homeowners and have their way with all females. Anarchy in the US.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Antifa is now calling for all its membership to go into private homes and take what they want, assault the homeowners and have their way with all females. Anarchy in the US.

That's what terrorists do.

The gloves need to come off, or we're going to lose a lot of good people.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    https://mighty990.com/memphis-suburbs-bracing-for-possible-violence-from-antifa/

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/377058/

ANTIFA twitter post threatens Memphis suburbs.

antifa_****_the_city_5-31-20.jpg

The ingo filter sabotages the link to the picture of the tweet

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Finally. I just broke my AR out of the safe. It will go to and front work with me until this crap is over. My son did the same with his AK.
    I would almost feel sorry for them if they rioted near my house.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Finally. I just broke my AR out of the safe. It will go to and front work with me until this crap is over. My son did the same with his AK.
    I would almost feel sorry for them if they rioted near my house.

Please do not leave the rifle in your vehicle, sling it if you have to.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Never forget, CNN made a recruiting video for the now, terror group: Antifa.
    [video=youtube;D71bwVKWxRE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D71bwVKWxRE[/video]

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    And yet, somehow, on the news this morning, the script and banner at the bottom of the screen was blaming Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists for "agitating". They also threw in a mention of ISIS.

It wasn't until a couple minutes later that the ticker on the bottom of the screen read that Antifa was paying people to man road blocks.

Other than pointing out the lack of social distancing, there wasn't much mention of Covid though.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Other than pointing out the lack of social distancing, there wasn't much mention of Covid though.

Well the COVID wasn’t working as planned even with the concerted efforts to destroy the economy. Interesting how horrified the media was with peaceful people not social distancing at pools and beeches, but none of them are rolling out their TV doctors to tell us how we will die from the post-riot surge.

No one cared about the murder hornets.

SpaceX is too patriotic.

The media will will cling to George Floyd’s killer throughout the summer until the DNC convention.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Well the COVID wasn’t working as planned even with the concerted efforts to destroy the economy. Interesting how horrified the media was with peaceful people not social distancing at pools and beeches, but none of them are rolling out their TV doctors to tell us how we will die from the post-riot surge.

No one cared about the murder hornets.

SpaceX is too patriotic.

The media will will cling to George Floyd’s killer throughout the summer until the DNC convention.

Funny you mention it, I did see a couple of mentions about the post-rioting surge. The "expert" even went as far to describe how yelling expels more viral particles than normal talking.

Huh, how would we have figure that out without an "expert"?

So much for California trying to ban churches from singing due to particle spread.

I'm still trying to figure out if there is a distinction between the rioters and protesters. Interesting to watch the sorting going on trying to figure out who is who.

Top Bottom