• ...and so much more!
  • 1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I'm not a big Trump fan. I think he's crude, petty, and should delete his Twitter account. But the flip flop media narratives against him are just hilarious; he's made the media as crazy as a dog with fleas.

He was soundly (somewhat rightly so) criticized for being so passive in stopping the riots.

Now he's basically mandating states ask for their national guards or he's promised to send the freaking US army to the (mostly democrat governed) cities to stomp out looters/rioters.

I'm waiting with bated breath to see the media switch the narrative from Trump didn't do enough to Trump's a heavy handed Facist.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I'm not a big Trump fan. I think he's crude, petty, and should delete his Twitter account. But the flip flop media narratives against him are just hilarious; he's made the media as crazy as a dog with fleas.

He was soundly (somewhat rightly so) criticized for being so passive in stopping the riots.

Now he's basically mandating states ask for their national guards or he's promised to send the freaking US army to the (mostly democrat governed) cities to stomp out looters/rioters.

I'm waiting with bated breath to see the media switch the narrative from Trump didn't do enough to Trump's a heavy handed Facist.

Well, it's more like Trump has brought the MSM's hypocrisy/idiocy/craziness/one-sideness right out into the open.

It's always been there, but conservative politicians have been so milquetoast and predictable, that the MSM knew, say Mitt Romney, would back down if they called him names.

President Trump likes a rhetorical fight, and being Troller in Chief he has no problems giving what he gets and then some...

With regards to the current riots/looting, one could hypothesis, that after calling Trump a fascist for a few years, they have decided to create a situation where Trump could overstep his authority and declare martial law, or send troops to quell the rioting and looting, where by they can say "see we told you he was a fascist."

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    A great example is the situation this am. Trump wanted to walk across the street to that church that was burned.

So National park service tried to clear the way. Protesters wouldnt move and instead started pelting officers with bottles and rocks. So they used smoke grenades to scare the protesters. . Once they threw bottles, the smoke bombs came out, not before. (they apparently were out of tear gas) They didnt use inert smoke bombs until they were attacked, and never used tear gas.

But according to the MSM, these innocent people holding a prayer vigil were without warning, gassed and beat so that Trump to have a photo op in front of the church. :rolleyes:

Edit: official statement

https://www.nps.gov/subjects/uspp/6_2_20_statement_from_acting_chief_monahan.htm

Last edited:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    A great example is the situation this am. Trump wanted to walk across the street to that church that was burned.

So National park service tried to clear the way. Protesters wouldnt move and instead started pelting officers with bottles and rocks. So they used smoke grenades to scare the protesters. . Once they threw bottles, the smoke bombs came out, not before. (they apparently were out of tear gas) They didnt use inert smoke bombs until they were attacked, and never used tear gas.

But according to the MSM, these innocent people holding a prayer vigil were without warning, gassed and beat so that Trump to have a photo op in front of the church. :rolleyes:

A member of the MSM accidentally speaking the truth...

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    My favorite example: near the beginning of the Covid thing I was listening to a report on NPR. They spent a good 5 minutes or more criticizing Trump for not ordering a nationwide lockdown. After the lengthy report they wrapped it up with a last sentence of "we should note the President does not have the power to order a nationwide lockdown".

Top Bottom